Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 460

nlbsmglsk

28 minutes ago, Bottledpat12 said:

a drop pedal would solve a lot of problems for me lol

CFSM has a pitch shift option which converts stuff to E standard/drop D and adds a pitch shifter to the tone, works ok for most stuff but can have some issues. A few people have used it before for championship songs and I used it a bit before getting my drop pedal.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

20 hours ago, Bottledpat12 said:

a drop pedal would solve a lot of problems for me lol

I use an old multieffect, zoom g2.1u, works pretty well for drop/detune, even from E to C and beyond (12 steps). First 3 steps are high quality. Higher notes are not very pleasant when you go down over 3 steps but are acceptable and well recognized. I've programmed a preset for every step to C.

It can go up too like a capo, but I never used it.

Now there is the Zoom G1 Four that's essentially the same and it costs like 80€, very cheap.

Amazon Italian link sorry for the language 😅

Zoom - G1 Four/Ifs - Pedaliera Multieffetto, Amp-Simulator Per Chitarra & - Ad-16 - Alimentatore Ad-16 - 9V / 500Ma (Polo Negativo Al Centro) https://amzn.eu/d/9F36RpW

Mid week entries...

What a cool song... lyrics not so much, but music is class...

h16O5vL.jpg

Cannot get the chorus to work... impossible to pass through Score Attack
ang5zNg.jpg

The same with this one...
iICnAx3.jpg
luooA5g.jpg

But this one.. completely different story... love fast ones :)... I will definitely try to get better.
Best streak I got was nearly 1000, but messed up final section and got lower score effectively.
In submitted screen there was an accidental miss on open Eb... it sucks...

However cannot get through "intro" section (1st two notes LOL) without a Strike... don't know what I'm doing wrong there...
umVOCTR.jpg

• Like 3

I broke my left arm the Wednesday before last. Riding my e-bike to the library, tried to avoid traffic. Hit a curb. The bike stopped. I didn't. Anyway, I can manage a D, C and G chord. Maybe A and E. Only cowboy chords. I might be able to do the first few frets on my bass as well. Can you guys put me in Beginner class? I think I'll try beginner bass, rhythm and lead next week. I can't do anything fast, fancy or higher up the fretboard - but might be able to do some simple songs.

• Sad 5

On 8/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, avastreg said:

I use an old multieffect, zoom g2.1u, works pretty well for drop/detune, even from E to C and beyond (12 steps). First 3 steps are high quality. Higher notes are not very pleasant when you go down over 3 steps but are acceptable and well recognized. I've programmed a preset for every step to C.

It can go up too like a capo, but I never used it.

Now there is the Zoom G1 Four that's essentially the same and it costs like 80€, very cheap.

Amazon Italian link sorry for the language 😅

Zoom - G1 Four/Ifs - Pedaliera Multieffetto, Amp-Simulator Per Chitarra & - Ad-16 - Alimentatore Ad-16 - 9V / 500Ma (Polo Negativo Al Centro) https://amzn.eu/d/9F36RpW

yea ive always wondered what its limit was at, wanted to try and go to b standard with a six string 

2 hours ago, someotherbruce said:

I broke my left arm the Wednesday before last. Riding my e-bike to the library, tried to avoid traffic. Hit a curb. The bike stopped. I didn't. Anyway, I can manage a D, C and G chord. Maybe A and E. Only cowboy chords. I might be able to do the first few frets on my bass as well. Can you guys put me in Beginner class? I think I'll try beginner bass, rhythm and lead next week. I can't do anything fast, fancy or higher up the fretboard - but might be able to do some simple songs.

oooof, that sucks.. lots of crazy drivers out there. Pretty metal your still trying to play the guitar after a broken arm tho lol. take it easy tho man and hope you get better soon.

• Like 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
6 hours ago, someotherbruce said:

Oh man, Bruce!!!
All the best for that arm of yours. I don´t think it´s necessary to level you down for a few weeks - your scores will still appear in the beg leaderboard if you are classified INT. Let me know if that´s ok for you or i shall put you in Beg.

Rock! Rod.

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

4 hours ago, Rodman said:

Oh man, Bruce!!!
All the best for that arm of yours. I don´t think it´s necessary to level you down for a few weeks - your scores will still appear in the beg leaderboard if you are classified INT. Let me know if that´s ok for you or i shall put you in Beg.

Rock! Rod.

You can leave me in Int while I sort out getting dexterity back. That might not take so long. I was able to do beginner bass okay, and did Muse at a very slow pace - but it was all around 5th, 7th and 8th frets - so doable. I can't do barre chords yet, but I'll see what next week brings. The orthopedist doc was very cool about playing guitar to rehab my arm. The break is upper arm right at the elbow, so non-weight bearing movement at the elbow is a go!

• Like 2

This is hard playable in Rocksmith. Sounds not bad when I play it, but I get missed too often...

20220819211142-1.jpg

20220819212052-1.jpg

20220817214916-1.jpg

I tried another Revocation song after previous week and I am convinced that this is not my play at all. Too fast, too high a density of notes, no melodic. Halfway through, my thin e string broke, so I ended up with 5 strings 😕

20220819213852-1.jpg

• Like 2

trying to play Muse in Lead so many times with no further improvement, I got myself a wrist strain 😞. There is something very strange in this chorus riff so I have to set my hand in very awkward "pose" 😉.... I think my hand is not used to using a pinkie so much... 

So definitely no new scores will be submitted this week from me...

Well I completely missed that the week was being broken up into two. So now I have several scores for next week but only Ball and Biscuit for this one. I guess I'll try to get in a play of Cradle Robber...didn't feel like more Revocation after multiple playthroughs of Tragedy of the Modern Ages.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1