Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 459

13 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Thanks for the feedback guys! As there appears to consensus, I'm gonna change the roster today. Danko Jones moves up to int and the White Stripes are out till next week. I just need some time to find a beginner song (these are always the problem). Unless someone has any suggestions?

I'm confused...

we were mentioning White Stripes too difficult for intermediate rhythm...

Danko Jones doesn't have Rhythm path...

could you revise songs list to reflect what changes you suggest, please?

Whatever song changes are comming these are my only entries for this week, unless I will make it on time to play before week closure next Saturday...

Beginners Lead quite challenging, but very nice to play.

qdOaNMr.jpg

Bass is so coooool... I love fast and furious tunes 🙂

the only thing I cannot get through is the "intro" section. definitely could get better, but unfortunately no time...

vkQuW4j.jpg

I am not submitting Intermediate Rhythm as it would be humiliating 😉.. anyway.. I think this is going to be changed anyway, so no entry for me on Rhythm this week, unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayteck said:

I'm confused...

we were mentioning White Stripes too difficult for intermediate rhythm...

Danko Jones doesn't have Rhythm path...

could you revise songs list to reflect what changes you suggest, please?

I'm thinking of something like this:

lead:
beg: new song
int: danko jones
adv: boston
mc: revocation

rhy:
beg: new song or nothing (no one plays rhy beg anyway)
int: new song
adv: boston
mc: revocation

bass:
beg: new song
int: danko
adv: revocation
mc: boston

Depending on what I can find there might be one or two new songs. Ideally it'd be a lead and bass beg and rhythm int, but that might be impossible.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
58 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Thanks for the feedback guys! As there appears to consensus, I'm gonna change the roster today. Danko Jones moves up to int and the White Stripes are out till next week. I just need some time to find a beginner song (these are always the problem). Unless someone has any suggestions?

Great! Just take one from songs played!

My suggestion would be:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/12509

109 Muse - Undisclosed Desires B 3 B 2 B

As you already have that great Whitestripes song and the slot is empty - do you wanna do the next week also?

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

24 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Great! Just take one from songs played!

My suggestion would be:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/12509

109 Muse - Undisclosed Desires B 3 B 2 B

As you already have that great Whitestripes song and the slot is empty - do you wanna do the next week also?

Sure, I've got more removed cdlcs. No beginner ones tho...

Thanks for the recommendation. Now I only need to find rhythm int and we're set

• Thanks 1

thx @ nlbsmglsk - i updated the diff ratings with my extensive testing results from yd - we got a blast of a week running. Great choice on the replacement - one of my fav tunes to play of them all!

Rock everyone!!!!

P.S. watch out @ nlbsmglsk after a long and dry period @ spineofstone has grabbed the sword and begun his quest not only in lead, but may you believe it or not - also in RHY BEG, where he shall not rest long i think.

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Hear ye Hear ye!!!!!!

It might sound like a joke and a myth but...

WEEK 500 is incoming!!!!

And i am not letting that one pass without celebrating that as it should be celebrated.
So... what are we going to play there - songs chosen by the longest active members? the very first songs played in the CS? the songs most oftenly played in the CS? the most downloaded songs in ignition? freshly charted songs for that special week (man what an idea, love that), random songs from songs played in the other anyversaries???? No we won´t - we are going to play our most favourite TO PLAY cdlc of them all. And with our i mean your of course. We have got 40 weeks, and for the last 10 i will be setting up a poll to vote for the ones to be used in each diff category (and depending on #of choices also paths).
So from that very moment suggestions are highly welcome and needed (CDLC and link - so we have the exact version in cases of doubt) right here in the CS forum (or in the topic i am gonna set up for that purpose to collect the suggestions)

So - which song is most fun for you, which one do you play again and again and again for no reason (up to 5 suggestions per player, you may specify the path if there is one you clearly prefer). Please include diff rating (1-10) if you can.

Rock!!! Rod.

• Like 4

I start off with... as White/Rob Zombie - Black Sunshine has become ODLC and is no longer allowed (highly highly recommended) out of the blue i start with

Tenacious D - Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown) @ fripponomic s awesome version

Metallica - Seek and Destroy - there is @ Nacholede s version now, i gotta play that one head to head with the multitone version i used to play soo often, usually Nacho takes the win for me

Some quick goes.
S0kFwWQ.png
QlGOsN0.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 8/7/2022 at 11:12 AM, kayteck said:

After trying Rhythm Path: Intermediate: The White Stripes - The Ball and Biscuit (4), I believe it is like 6 or 7, definitely not 4, more Advanced than Intermediate...

Got 21%... yes... 21% on siteplaying... 

I agree it's definitely harder than what I'm used to in the Inter category; I think it got around 60% but I was fudging through a lot of it.    I would say at least a 6 for me.

For the beginner Lead I think this is also harder than what is usually in the category; maybe a 4?

I've just seen the updates so will just focus on the inter this week.

Hi everyone,

I have recently just got a new laptop as my last one was on it's last legs.  I am having some issues with input/audio latency; whenever I play a note it is replaying it through speaker/headphone a short interval after playing it, not by a lot but enough to notice it and affect how I am playing (particularly faster songs).  I'm using the same setup as previously:

• Guitar>realtone cable> usb port> internal speaker or wired headphones via headphone jack.  

I've actually had this happen on two different laptops now (HP and Dell); both had much higher spec processor than original laptop and I've checked the audio settings that are usually suggested when setting up.  

Has anyone had any issues when upgrading PC/laptop; I've gone from a windows 10 pc to a windows 11 operating system and updated the drivers etc. through windows update.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

5 hours ago, jellisjenius said:

So this is the old version of Rock'n'Roll Band we are playing? There is one just released a few weeks ago by Viper83 that I haven't tested yet.

Yes, this is an older version i downloaded some time ago that went away for some reason. I actually didn't notice the new version, maybe I should stop drinking.

5 hours ago, Mattscall said:

Hi everyone,

I have recently just got a new laptop as my last one was on it's last legs.  I am having some issues with input/audio latency; whenever I play a note it is replaying it through speaker/headphone a short interval after playing it, not by a lot but enough to notice it and affect how I am playing (particularly faster songs).  I'm using the same setup as previously:

• Guitar>realtone cable> usb port> internal speaker or wired headphones via headphone jack.  

I've actually had this happen on two different laptops now (HP and Dell); both had much higher spec processor than original laptop and I've checked the audio settings that are usually suggested when setting up.  

Has anyone had any issues when upgrading PC/laptop; I've gone from a windows 10 pc to a windows 11 operating system and updated the drivers etc. through windows update.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Assuming you have the devices set up properly in windows, you can try changing the buffer sizes in the .ini file. Take a look at this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689646078

7 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Yes, this is an older version i downloaded some time ago that went away for some reason. I actually didn't notice the new version, maybe I should stop drinking.

The version chosen is a good one. Never files are not always the better ones.

12 hours ago, Mattscall said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Well it might be a Win11 issue of some kind.... Since i got my new laptop i have no luck running RS there... there is always a bad distortion on the tone.... I have been through a ton of troubleshooting... of course ALL the .ini settings including buffer sizes, even audio exclusivity (though turning off is not an option for me on the long term), even turning video to min, updating drivers, stopping all background processes... i got it running well one or 2 times in 720 windowed mode fur unreproducable reasons, gone after reboot... Strangely haven´t found much on the net about that issue... maybe it´s the same at your place!?

• Like 1

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Haven't gotten to the In Flames song yet, and tried "Play the Blues" but quit halfway through it - whoever charted that for bass didn't spend much time on it, the fret logic is awful.

I tested both versions of Rock and Roll Band for bass and while they are both acceptable, I do think the older chart is more complete. The tone volume is too low but that's fixable. I actually scored a 98 % on that one when I tested it but forgot to screenshot it. Oh well.

• Like 2