Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 453

Rodman

Having fun with Driver's Seat.

Figured I'd try it on my Win11 laptop with the realtone cable and no a/b pedal - just sound from the laptop. Kinda laggy, but okay.

Edited: I followed some basic instructions on reducing lag, and the game is much better than on my Ubuntu desktop. I also skipped using the amp and just used headsets with a 3.5mm jack. Not ready to retire my main desktop yet, but it worked better on my laptop (as I'm sure everyone in this group already knows. Just took me a while to try Windows)

spacer.png

• Like 2

after studying the solo (which i do almost perfectly on 75% speed now) and some more runs

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

"sightreading" rhythm for the first time (red x was a new section not present in lead which I completely fu*ked up)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 5

End week update...

As usual with chord songs i am getting hit & miss with recognition... and surprisingly recognition seems to be better in Score attack than Learn a Song mode
rjgYRDp.jpg

I got quite nice streak here and reasonable score, but % still too low for competing

H7ofcQ2.jpg

both tunes improved, but still not good enough to jump up the ladder 😞

i hope to try few more times, but my 11 gage strings on my guitar seems to be to thin and getting lots of buzzing and some C string notes are  not being recognised.

Again... recognition seems to be better in Score attack

• Like 2