Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 452

Mikson

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

bass (3.5-4) yeah

43841430mq.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

now for bass int/adv

with the slidesection, the very fast lick 7-9D 7-9G ond the octaves (6.5-7)

43841446ku.jpg

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

ugh.. that one is way harder, (7) i think. Order is correct, any comment on those diffs very welcome.

43841488fg.jpg

• Like 2

phhh mc (8.5)

43841514pb.jpg

• Like 2

I know I said I'd do this yesterday, but , well, shit happens.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
3. I kinda expected something more from muse.

5 - 5.5 Not really that hard.

6.5 - 7, mostly because you need good right hand stamina. With a pick it's a 5.5 - 6.

8 - 8.5. Fun to play, not that hard for mc, race to 100%.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, nlbsmglsk said:

hey, I know this one...

wow, congrats! no game at all this week 😛

As someone reported, I have the same issue on the DD of Paranoid (first two bars are not 100% DD and I can't bring them up to 100)

as someone already said, some parts are literally the same of beautiful people by MM
Simple song but I liked it, yes it's a 3. 95% mostly because I kept getting errors on recognizing open E notes because I was picking so hard, can't resist

unexpected

I will dig a bit into Testament but old trash it's not my cup of tea (I've always been more on power/epic metal like Blind Guardian, and Dream Theater, than Metallica)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

8 - 8.5. Fun to play, not that hard for mc, race to 100%.

This bass chart generally doesn't have a very hard moment, but overall it's hard as a whole. There are no long easy streaks like in most bass charts which improves the overall score, but you have to work with your hand and fingers all the time. My hand gets tired too quickly and catches too many mistakes, so I can't even achieve 90% here...

2 hours ago, avastreg said:

As someone reported, I have the same issue on the DD of Paranoid (first two bars are not 100% DD and I can't bring them up to 100)

16 hours ago, austywells said:

Some improvements. I'm not sure why but with Paranoid it won't let me change the difficulty for the intro, may need to download a different version.

I don't know why you have such a problem. Do you have the option as on the screen enabled? You start each song with 100% difficulty. It works for me.

20220620193254-1.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mikson said:

This bass chart generally doesn't have a very hard moment, but overall it's hard as a whole. There are no long easy streaks like in most bass charts which improves the overall score, but you have to work with your hand and fingers all the time. My hand gets tired too quickly and catches too many mistakes, so I can't even achieve 90% here...

I don't know why you have such a problem. Do you have the option as on the screen enabled? You start each song with 100% difficulty. It works for me.

20220620193254-1.jpg

Agree on the Maanam song, by 'not too hard' I meant that it's on the lower boundary, not that it doesn't qualify.

You can also set sightreading level to max in the options, you start at 100% then, but still can level down.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the new Muse album!

20220609191422-1.jpg

Classic. I still can't believe this song / album is from 1970.

20220102123210-1.jpg

A few earlier attempts, but I don't have any screenshots, this time I managed to achieve 90% for the first time. Fun to play.

20220618105729-1.jpg

I am not a thrash fan, but this is strong. Really good tone, even when I make mistakes it sounds good 😄

20220619133025-1.jpg

• Like 2

It has strumming, leads, easy-ish solos, turns out it's surprisingly great track to level up your skills. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to get better.

DISCLAIMER/CONTEXT: I'm from Poland, and have heard this song a million times and didn't like it. When I saw it on the list I was like 'this is gonna suck', but it turns out I was wrong. I like being wrong in this way.

@ Mikson @ kayteck If you're ever near Warsaw, let me know. Beer's on me. EDIT: Actually that extends to anyone from the CS.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

DISCLAIMER/CONTEXT: I'm from Poland, and have heard this song a million times and didn't like it. When I saw it on the list I was like 'this is gonna suck', but it turns out I was wrong. I like being wrong in this way.

@ Mikson @ kayteck If you're ever near Warsaw, let me know. Beer's on me.

Oh! Now you really surprised me. I thought you are from USA (American continent in general) because you are mainly active late evening / night European time. Cheers then! I don't visit Warsaw very often, next timeI will probably be there at Iron Maiden concert.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Oh! Now you really surprised me. I thought you are from USA (American continent in general) because you are mainly active late evening / night european time. Cheers then! I don't visit Warsaw very often, next timeI will probably be there at Iron Maiden concert.

I post at night, cause that's when the children are asleep and I can finally have some fun. I'm also pretty careful with divulging personal info. (paranoid)

I wasn't aware of the maiden concert, and the fun spots seem sold-out, so I doubt I'll be attending. Regardless, if you wanna grab a beer before of after the show, send me a message.

10 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

It has strumming, leads, easy-ish solos, turns out it's surprisingly great track to level up your skills. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to get better.

@ Mikson @ kayteck If you're ever near Warsaw, let me know. Beer's on me. EDIT: Actually that extends to anyone from the CS.

Yeah - that is what surprised me most on that guitar learning journey - there are songs that are a blast to listen to and really shit to play (no surprise there) BUT - there are songs i really really don´t like or even hate, and they can be a blast to play.

Hey, yeah - i´ll keep that in mind if i am near Warschau. Same applies to anyone here who would eventually pass the southern region of austria. Sensational beer around 😉 Just throw a msg.

• Like 1

Some quick goes, I'll have to try gog/gob later.
Jfb8oET.png
MVATTL3.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

19 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

I wasn't aware of the maiden concert, and the fun spots seem sold-out, so I doubt I'll be attending. Regardless, if you wanna grab a beer before of after the show, send me a message.

I recently bought a ticket on Ticketmaster and now I can see tickets are still available for the pitch and stands. Perhaps I will have time after the concert, but it will be rather late 😉

• Like 1

I was sooo happy to see  Iron Maiden and  gave it a shot... I'm quite sad that something is not correct with the song... It dosent wanna pickup sustains and open note on my A string on multiple different basses. I've literally tried everythign to make it pick up... Nothing works. So I'll gonna give up.