Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 451

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 451 =-

FAQ: => How and Why join the Championships?

=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Sorry for the late start everyone. Computers are no one's friend, remember that.

Last week's winners:

Lead:
- Beginner: @kayteck (96)
- Intermediate: @Dollar Thief (99)
- Advanced: @Mikson (86.47)
- Masterclass: @Bottledpat12 (95.46)

Rhythm:
- Beginner: LOST TROPHY
- Intermediate: @austywells (90)
- Advanced: @Mikson (98)

Bass:
- Beginner: LOST TROPHY
- Intermediate: @kayteck (100)
- Intermediate Bonus: @kayteck (98)
- Advanced: @Mikson (98.91)
- Masterclass: @coldrampage (99)

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

This week's songs are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: 5 Seconds of Summer - Teeth (3.5) selected by Daz40
Intermediate: Maneskin - Zitti e Buoni (6) selected by Mikson
Advanced: Encanto - Waiting on a Miracle (6.5) selected by GeoAbraxas
Masterclass: Bruce Dickinson - The Tower (8) selected by GeoAbraxas

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: 5 Seconds of Summer - Teeth (3) selected by Daz40
Intermediate: Maneskin - Zitti e Buoni (5.5) selected by Mikson
Advanced: Bruce Dickinson - The Tower (6) selected by GeoAbraxas
Masterclass: Encanto - Waiting on a Miracle (8) selected by GeoAbraxas

Bass Path:
Beginner: Encanto - Waiting on a Miracle (4) selected by GeoAbraxas
Intermediate: 5 Seconds of Summer - Teeth (5) selected by Daz40
Advanced: Maneskin - Zitti e Buoni (7) selected by Mikson
Masterclass: Bruce Dickinson - The Tower (8) selected by GeoAbraxas

I hope everyone enjoys, a few difficulties this week feel a bit more malleable than others I've put together so give them all a shot and have fun.

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

Let us know your opinions on the accuracy of the difficulty scores (1-10) for this weeks songs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Two new participants showed their results first time last week. Based on their scores, I added them to the classes:

@ Dollar Thief - You were assigned to the Intermediate class on Lead and Advanced on Rhythm because you only showed scores of these classes - if you disagree, protest!

@ Lilumina - You were assigned to the Masterclass on Bass because you achieve 96% accuracy on the previous week's difficult Masterclass song - if you disagree, protest!

• Thanks 1

@ Mikson Thanks for that, I meant to do that myself but with the troubles posting the week and other things going on it ended up passing my mind.

I was going to post some scores from my playtime this morning but I apparently forgot how to play guitar today so I'm not overly invested in embarrassing myself more than I already have. Tomorrow's another day though!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilumina said:

@Mikson That's alright 🙂 
Am I allowed to still post the scores of the other songs ? I would do that just kinda as a challange for me!

Yes of course! You can publish scores of each song in the weekly selection, but you can only win in your class song.

• Like 1

smidge off 99, rip
s7TYjTM.png

oof
UvL4KS8.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Ok returned from days of pure joy...

nova-rock-2022-1080-x-1080-6-master-line

Man... great such things can happen again.

My top 3 that time:

1) Muse              ... finally, haven´t seen them before, only them 3 on stage kicking so hard... pleasure

2) Volbeat          ... oh boy are they good by now, and of course i love their music

3) Heilung             ... pure rhythm insanity with theatrical tribal performance - recommended 10/10

I did setup the weeks leaderboard, all should be good for the week now.
Rock! Rod.

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

7 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Hey, which distro is that? Did it take a lot work to get RS working? Last time I tried it on linux I couldn't get rid of the lag.

Lag is very noticeable. Especially on faster songs or when I have my USB headset on. I use a Bigshot ABY pedal. One output goes to an LPB1 signal booster pedal and then to my desktop. The other output goes to a chain of delay, reverb and distortion pedals then to a Fender Rumble 40 Bass amp. My Gretsch Junior Jet bass sounds pretty good through the Rumble 40, and my Tele, Junior Jet guitar and borrowed PRS sound good through the bass amp as well when I turn the mids and highs up and put it in bright mode.

I also get a delay on my windows laptop (running an I5 processor, 12 gigs memory and Win 11). So even when using my laptop when traveling I use the ABY pedal and a Katana Mini.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with running RS on Ubuntu, as I have to run Customs Forge Song Manager, Editor on Fire, Guitar Pro 7, Rocksmith Toolkit, Rocksmith Tabs Creator, and Wwise using PlayOnLinux. And they just don't interact with the game well (or at all). And if I break my install, I'm not sure I'd get them running again - I tend to not take notes.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rodman said:

Ok returned from days of pure joy...

nova-rock-2022-1080-x-1080-6-master-line

Man... great such things can happen again.

My top 3 that time:

1) Muse              ... finally, haven´t seen them before, only them 3 on stage kicking so hard... pleasure

2) Volbeat          ... oh boy are they good by now, and of course i love their music

3) Heilung             ... pure rhythm insanity with theatrical tribal performance - recommended 10/10

I did setup the weeks leaderboard, all should be good for the week now.
Rock! Rod.

Yes! I was at the Muse concert in 2019 (hall concert) and also remembered it as a great show. Good music with great effects and choreography. This giant robot still appears on the scene? 😉

• Like 1

Oh man... this week's songs so difficult for my classes... I don't want to embarrass myself, but tbh it is a 1st time since a very long time i didn't even make a printscreen of a 1st pass... that is how bad it went...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kayteck said:

Oh man... this week's songs so difficult for my classes... I don't want to embarrass myself, but tbh it is a 1st time since a very long time i didn't even make a printscreen of a 1st pass... that is how bad it went...

Only way is up! I've been playing "few" years and these songs are something that i don't usually play and they take me out of my comfort zone. I need to practice them, listen to them and focus on them... something that i haven't done in a long time. 60% of In Flames songs on lead are easier to me than this weeks Måneskins song. 

• Like 1

vermin.png