Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 448

10 minutes ago, austywells said:

Still got some work to do with this week's selections. Here are some scores I'm fairly happy with so far.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SqAOJCG

Nice scores, but are you aware that your still listed as rhythm beginner in the players list? Wanna level up?

Also, if you could post the images inline, instead of a link to a gallery, it'd be really easier to register your scores.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:07 PM, nlbsmglsk said:

Nice scores, but are you aware that your still listed as rhythm beginner in the players list? Wanna level up?

Also, if you could post the images inline, instead of a link to a gallery, it'd be really easier to register your scores.

Yeah I would like to level up, I don't know why I'm still listed as beginner rhythm lol. I've tried but I can't seem to get it to work, when I put in the link in the other media section nothing happens

Nice week...

surprise 🙂

XxVZfO9.jpg

my guitars don't like low tunings... accidental misses here and there... also for whatever reason when i was trying to play as it should be played (palm muted), i would not get more than 70%... all recognised as misses.
6S7MbKR.jpg

always something missed...
6UaMf9N.jpg

8Yx4RM3.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, austywells said:

Yeah I would like to level up, I don't know why I'm still listed as beginner rhythm lol. I've tried but I can't seem to get it to work, when I put in the link in the other media section nothing happens

You are classified as Rhythm Intermediate now.

Good luck 🙂

All last week wasnt able to play since my partner needed a lot of help post-surgery. Then I get COVID this week so been too sick to play.

Fair cop, fair cop.

Anyway - today's the first day i can get out of bed. I start playing and I'm really gunning it! 99.1% on Pteropticon! 99% on the Omnium Gatherum track!

... guess who forgot to screencap both those scores?!

Sigh.

Anyway proof of my scores is here. Will rest up and be more prepped for next week I think:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16byD_Xvp9JV0Ny69aYa2rV3unHndY9k_?usp=sharing

What I did manage to screencap was the Advanced Rhythm, and Masterclass/God of Bass.

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

Improvements!

Really like this song. Most difficult part for me is the catchy palm muted riff.. can't stand the speed and do it clean

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

and even if I'm not in the league for this one, I like to play it

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I had to ditch Coroner because I hadn't time for it (maybe I can sight read but I think I will land on mid 80%)

I'm also learning Scream Aim Fire for the Rocksmith Spotlight on reddit, I wish I had more time to learn everything!!

• Like 3

z5bEY81.png
usually not a fan of trivium but this one reminded me of bfmv so i digged it.

i was having recognition errors with the drop tunings.. not sure why. i think ill have to buy some new strings for guitar. 

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)