Problem Trying to Change Tuning Because of Bad Multitone?

12 hours ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

I keep getting this error just trying to change the tuning of this song. I dont really want to get into messing with tones right now, so I'm hopping someone knows of a way around this, thanks.

DH1Yd5T.png
I tried using this option but it didn't seem to work. It did something since the toolkit version field changed but I still got the error trying to change it. Don't think this one's fixable through cfsm given the lack of tone related repairs/options.

eHYfAUz.png
Rebuilding it in the toolkit without re-assigning the tones seemed to fix it, you could change the frequency from there while your at it too but if not the newly generated file can seemingly be edited in cfsm with no errors.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

4 hours ago, coldrampage said:

DH1Yd5T.png
I tried using this option but it didn't seem to work. It did something since the toolkit version field changed but I still got the error trying to change it. Don't think this one's fixable through cfsm given the lack of tone related repairs/options.

eHYfAUz.png
Rebuilding it in the toolkit without re-assigning the tones seemed to fix it, you could change the frequency from there while your at it too but if not the newly generated file can seemingly be edited in cfsm with no errors.

How did go about rebuilding the CDLC? I'm very unfamiliar with the toolkit.

19 hours ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

How did go about rebuilding the CDLC? I'm very unfamiliar with the toolkit.

It's not too tricky

Click the" import package" button at the bottom, select the .psarc file to import, choose where to store the extracted files (same folder as the .psarc should be fine since it makes a subfolder).

Then you wait a bit 'till it says "Rocksmith 2014 CDLC package was imported", close the popup, press the generate button and choose where to save the new .psarc

Here's a quick vid of an example too, idk if it's any help.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

10 hours ago, coldrampage said:

It's not too tricky

Click the" import package" button at the bottom, select the .psarc file to import, choose where to store the extracted files (same folder as the .psarc should be fine since it makes a subfolder).

Then you wait a bit 'till it says "Rocksmith 2014 CDLC package was imported", close the popup, press the generate button and choose where to save the new .psarc

Here's a quick vid of an example too, idk if it's any help.

I wasn't able to change the tuning even after rebuilding, but I was able to before generating it. Either way, you're a lifesaver.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy