sustain pedal with rocksmith 2014 PC

robibj

I bought a "DONNER" brand pedal, the "Bustain", powered at 9 volts, I would like to know if anyone uses any pedal to play with rocksmith, I simply ask because the original Ubisoft cable no longer works, it was the pedal to break it?
in the end I bought another one and I'm afraid, now, to connect it to the pedal.

I don't see how a pedal could break a cable. Its all just signal being sent through an audio cable. If its too loud then it will just distort the sound, it won't break the cable. It probably just has broken connections at one of the ends of the cable or something. Being too rough with your cables or just simple overuse can cause the connections at the ends of the cables to become broken.

Lots of people use their outboard gear to play Rocksmith.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:16 AM, arrov said:

I don't see how a pedal could break a cable. Its all just signal being sent through an audio cable. If its too loud then it will just distort the sound, it won't break the cable. It probably just has broken connections at one of the ends of the cable or something. Being too rough with your cables or just simple overuse can cause the connections at the ends of the cables to become broken.

Lots of people use their outboard gear to play Rocksmith.

do they use the outboard gear with real tone cable?

How exactly are you worried about the pedal damaging the cable? Its sending out the same kind of audio signal as your guitar sends out.