Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 445 - da capo 161

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 445 =-

FAQ: => How and Why join the Championships?

=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Last week's winners:

Lead:
- Beginner: @Mattscall (100)
- Intermediate: @cacahuate51 (97.24)
- Advanced: @Mikson (97.31)
- Masterclass: @Bottledpat12 (98.96)

Rhythm:
- Beginner: LOST TROPHY
- Intermediate: @cacahuate51 (97.69)
- Advanced: @Mikson (97.67)
- Advanced Bonus: @diceslinger (97.39)
- Masterclass: @avastreg (97.51)

Bass:
- Beginner: @luckyoldme (100)
- Beginner Bonus: @luckyoldme (99.3)
- Intermediate: @kayteck (100)
- Advanced: @Mikson (99.37)
- Masterclass: @IBOE555666 (100)
- God of Bass: @shaggy_malagy (98.81)

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

This week's songs are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: Rocky Dawuni - Walk The Talk (2) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Intermediate: Tenacious D - Rize Of The Fenix (5) (E Standard) [from week 161] link to @fripponomics sensational version, alternative is @BHMaths version which is just an adoption of fripples and lead and rhy combined for first lead track, same diff, both will count! (Rodman)
Advanced: Rush - Roll The Bones (6) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Masterclass: Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning (9) (E Standard) [from week 161]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Rocky Dawuni - Walk The Talk (2) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Intermediate: Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning (5) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Advanced: Heavenly - Lust For Life (6) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Masterclass:Tenacious D - Rize Of The Fenix (7) (E Standard) [from week 161]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning (3) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Intermediate: Rocky Dawuni - Walk The Talk (4) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Advanced:Tenacious D - Rize Of The Fenix (6) (E Standard) [from week 161]
Masterclass: Rush - Roll The Bones (7) (E Standard) [from week 161]

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HzgY90kLwyGqzJ-R64v8lmpeQMMhhxwGwUlenepIgms/edit#gid=6

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

Let us know your opinions on the accuracy of the difficulty scores (1-10) for this weeks songs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1. All the difficulty ratings are kept original from week 161, though I'd rate the bass path different. So please submit your rating along with the score, it really helps.

2. Heavenly - Lust For Life was originally GoG in week 161, but the tools didn't allow me to include it. I'm kinda ambivalent on this song, so if you want it in GoG, vote now!
@kayteckI got an error that said:
"New song in God of Lead path. Week number incorrect, please check. Should be: 1.". I did check 5 times. I also tried putting in different numbers, leaving it blank and other weird stuff. My guess is the script is looking at the wrong cell.

3.  It would be nice if more people volunteered for creating the treads, talk to @Rodmanif you're interested.

4. Also, submissions to the selection list WITH DIFF RATINGS are more than welcome.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that that the 'songs played' does not contain links, so the actual CDLC might be a different version. I don't think there are any serious discrepancies, but it's hard to be sure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

@kayteckI got an error that said: "New song in God of Lead path. Week number incorrect, please check. Should be: 1.". I did check 5 times. I also tried putting in different numbers, leaving it blank and other weird stuff. My guess is the script is looking at the wrong cell.

hmmm.. i will check it as soon as i can...

EDITED:  that is sorted. you can now add a GOD song if required. If adding new song, delete a week sheet and create again with new songs.

6 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that that the 'songs played' does not contain links, so the actual CDLC might be a different version. I don't think there are any serious discrepancies, but it's hard to be sure.

here are the links for week 161 if one interested to compare versions:

EDITED:  my bad... did not check if links still working... they are not :(, but links include for Ignition songs ID, which can be identified...
Looks like only Tenacious D is different version.

As a player who until 3 days ago has refused to play with my delicate fingers on a bass I must say this result makes me really happy!Been on a serious deep dive into techniques and what not and it almost feels as exciting as it did learning to play a brand new instrument when I was younger. Anyways blasted hard mode with my fingers and now I'm ready to finger everything!!

🤌🖖

knuckledeepinmisssmithspussy.jpg

• Like 4

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

what a week returning here!!! thx!

Rize of the Fenix is one of my fav dlcs of them all, the one i leveled up to adv then with a nice 99.40 on @fripponomic fripples sensational version.

try to beat that ;)

@BHMath did a variation on that version with lead guitar combining lead and rhy a bit - will also count, same diff

43520517ot.jpg

43520519pt.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

lead adv 1st try

43520607rf.jpg

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

rhy adv

43520666pu.jpg

• Like 2

bass 1st

43520750rh.jpg

• Like 2

Hey i'm a bit confused..  Am I supposed to be participating in advanced and that's why my scores didnt count for the intermediate lastweek? just wanted to clarify for this week so i don't repeat any misunderstanding. 
Asking because last week i posted only intermediate and i thought i had higher scores than the winners? got 97.69% in rhythm, 97.24 % in lead and 100% in bass with a better score than kayteck ( altho admittedly im not sure how its higher..ive tried again a couple of times 100% it and still got lower scores i guess maybe timing affects scores? not sure) 

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

1 hour ago, cacahuate51 said:

Hey i'm a bit confused..  Am I supposed to be participating in advanced and that's why my scores didnt count for the intermediate lastweek? just wanted to clarify for this week so i don't repeat any misunderstanding. 
Asking because last week i posted only intermediate and i thought i had higher scores than the winners? got 97.69% in rhythm, 97.24 % in lead and 100% in bass with a better score than kayteck ( altho admittedly im not sure how its higher..ive tried again a couple of times 100% it and still got lower scores i guess maybe timing affects scores? not sure) 

i've just checked the entries and i found the link to your screenshots have been overlooked, therefore no scores entered to the leaderboard.

in addition, despite the fact @Rodman mentioned he will add you to Intermediate class, he added you to begginers, so you were skipped when generating list with week winners.

also, your rhythm entry for bass tanacious D seems to be invalid as platinum hint is covering the scores.

I have now changed your class to intermediate in both Lead and Rhythm, so you can win in them now.

@nlbsmglsk, could you re-generate  winners list, please, for last week and edit post?

• Thanks 2

This feels like intermediate level to me, maybe a difficulty 5:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Slightly easier, could pass as beginner at 4-4.5:

Fun and hilarious...6.5 feels right:

Surprisingly manageable for a Rush song, I'd actually bump this down to 6 or 6.5. Not MC level IMO :

• Like 3

Thanks @kayteck and @nlbsmglsk for the image tips!  i used imgur in the end because there was less steps and im lazzy lol. seems to be working 🙂 i did get an attachment qouta limit tho? showed me pictures that i had uploaded previous weeks and asked for me to delete some for space. will i have to delete the previous posts to post more in the future or was it just because i wasnt using imgur or steam before? 

here are the photos from google drive that i had before:

2Bdl7EO.pngintermediate Bass walk the talk =100% : really enjoyed this  song think it was my fav out of the week! ngl kinda tricky to 100% at first. the higher riffs were making me lose streaks but then i realized i was just using wrong fingers there so it became easy again. 

VgTF6cz.jpegIntermediate rhythm judas priest: 98.39%. i think i can probably do better as every time i got better but my wrist is killing me hahah. pretty crazzy that the score got 5x bigger than the  first score attack i did. and that one was only like 3% different so i cant imagine what the score is at 100%. its all about the streak ig and thats not my forte atm.

Intermediate lead : havent tried yet

nZFfeyQ.png

Advanced bass Tenacious d  99.43%  : i tried  it cause i like tenacious d and bass tends to be easier for me then lead/ rhythm. i think i could 100 it.. 

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

3 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

heyy any tips on how to post images here? other media is saying google link isnt valid in other media and lately i havent been able to drag and drop onto this chat box soo im not sure what to do.
heres the google link with images tho

i am using imgur for putting images to posts.

rmb on the screenshot file, upload to imgur, then in imgur copy link and then paste link to the post, press enter, and the image should show up.

you can also copy link from your steam library and paste the link to forum, but i found imgur much more handy...

7 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

heyy any tips on how to post images here? other media is saying google link isnt valid in other media and lately i havent been able to drag and drop onto this chat box soo im not sure what to do.

If you're using steam:

1. F12 to take the screen shot.
2. Shift + Tab opens the steam overlay while the game is still running. Click on screenshots and upload the ones you want.
3. Either close or Alt+Tab from the game and open the steam client.
4, Click on 'your name' >> content >> screenshots.
5. Left click on the shot you want to post, then left click on it again. It should spawn a smaller window with your screenshot in it.
6. Right-click on the shot and choose "Copy image URL".
7. Ctrl+V the link in the reply box on CustomsForge. It will auto-replace your link with an image.
8. Collect socks.
9. ?????
10. Profit.

Not too tricky, still fairly enjoyable though.
15zD2d8.png

More chordy stuff, oof
jwXdWBT.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype