I love cars and working on them! I want to show you my car :D

ColorBirb

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have always loved cars - the sleek lines, the rumbling engines, the rush of adrenaline as you speed down the open road. It's no surprise that when I was finally able to start seriously considering buying a car, I was practically jumping out of my skin with excitement. I had been saving up for years, and had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for. Something sporty, but practical. A car that would turn heads, but wouldn't break the bank. I scoured the internet, read reviews and comparisons, and talked to anyone who would listen about their experiences with different makes and models.

• Like 1

Well, I certainly didn't expect this to gain attention.

I will grab photos of the interior and some more external pictures since the the car looks a little bit different now with a spoiler on it.
I will also grab photos of my moped I got that has been in the family since new, it's my daily driver and my darling!

• Like 1