Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 444

Mikson

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 444 =-

Theme week

Songs from movies

FAQ: => How and Why join the Championships?

=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Last week's winners:

Lead:

Beginner: @Mattscall (95.96) 

Intermediate: @cacahuate51 (93.84)

Advanced: @Mikson (97)

Masterclass: @Bottledpat12 (94.43)

God of Guitar: @Nacholede (97)

Rhythm:

Beginner: LOST TROPHY

Intermediate: @cacahuate51 (99.8)

Advanced: @LuZifer (98.63)

Masterclass: @nlbsmglsk (97)

God of Rhythm: @nlbsmglsk (93)

Bass:

Beginner: @luckyoldme (100)

Intermediate: @cacahuate51 (99.61)

Advanced: @jellisjenius (99.68)

Masterclass: @IBOE555666 (97.27)

God of Bass: Leader after week 3 is @shaggy_malagy (98.81), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Lead Path:

Beginner: Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon (2) (E Standard) [From movie Pulp Fiction]

Intermediate: Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes (5) (E Standard) [From movie Dirty Dancing]

Advanced: Tick, Tick...Boom! - 30/90 (6) (Drop D) [From movie Tick, Tick...Boom!]

Masterclass: Antonio Banderas & Los Lobos - Canction Del Mariachi (8) (E Standard) [From movie Desperado]

Rhythm Path:

Beginner: Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes (3) (E Standard)

Intermediate: Antonio Banderas & Los Lobos - Canction Del Mariachi (5) (E Standard)

Advanced: Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon (5.5) (E Standard)

Advanced Bonus: Tick, Tick...Boom! - 30/90 (5.5) (Drop D)

Masterclass: Tenacious D - Kickapoo (7.5) (E Standard) [(Lead Path!) From movie The Pick of Destiny]

Bass Path:

Beginner: Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon (3) (E Standard)

Beginner Bonus: Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes (3) (E Standard)

Intermediate: Tenacious D - Kickapoo (5) (E Standard)

Advanced: Tick, Tick...Boom! - 30/90 (7) (Drop D)

Masterclass: The Blues Brothers - Jailhouse Rock (8.5) (E Standard) [From movie Blues Brothers]

God of Bass: Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell full album (10) (Eb standard) [Week 4 of 4]

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HzgY90kLwyGqzJ-R64v8lmpeQMMhhxwGwUlenepIgms/edit#gid=6

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

Let us know your opinions on the accuracy of the difficulty scores (1-10) for this weeks songs.

• Thanks 5

I have to say that creating this topic with code made me a bit tired. I had to edit a lot of text. I corrected the list of winners which was generated automatically.

I added @cacahuate51 to the Intermediate class in all paths (I think you will level up to the Advanced class soon 🙂) and I added @IBOE555666 to the Masterclass in Bass  (high skill, congrats!)

This week, I decided to make a selection of songs that we have heard in movies over the years. I chose a few recognizable songs that most people watching movies know well. I have tested them all and they are fun to play, so enjoy!

• Like 5

Weak sight-reads:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
For me it's a low 2, and that's only because of the string skip. Great movie tho, and there's probably enough cool songs in it for a whole week.

Dunno what happened there lol. Neither the song or the movie are my thing. I guess 5 is fair.

Another great one. I was kinda worried that it's gonna be fingerstyle, but it's perfectly playable with a pick. I'd give it a 7.5, but my perceptions are warped.

@avastregWanna have a duel this time 'round?

• Like 2

Lead

The band is known basically for this great song (which is basically a cover of a Neil Diamond song). The film is, of course, a classic of the cinema.

20220421203944-1.jpg

I saw this movie a long time ago, the song is one of the famous hits from it.

20220423165759-1.jpg

And this is a song from a movie / musical that premiered last year. I watched it quite recently and I can recommend it. A great performance by Andrew Garfield, who played the role of composer Jonathan Larson. Besides, this is really fun to play!

20220421212228-1.jpg

One of the most iconic movie songs from a movie that probably everyone knows.

20210808114622-1.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mikson said:

I have to say that creating this topic with code made me a bit tired. I had to edit a lot of text. I corrected the list of winners which was generated automatically.

I added @cacahuate51 to the Intermediate class in all paths (I think you will level up to the Advanced class soon 🙂) and I added @IBOE555666 to the Masterclass in Bass  (high skill, congrats!)

I see this part of week winners generator still needs some improvement 🙂... will work on it when I have some time...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MC bass kept crashing my game 'till I fixed in cfsm.
Quite fun tho, don't mind this kinda stuff on bass.
5CEMH7X.png
oof, clean bits nuking my score.
Jipwj7G.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

image.thumb.jpeg.124d2fe70c5a5c92e24eaf6406b20ffd.jpeg
;Glad to see some tenacious d 😄 and..I goofed up on the screen shot but im pretty sure it was 100%image.thumb.jpeg.949db05ee66327ac6b5e63b9291ca4f0.jpegcool song, what movie is it from ? dont think ive seen it. tried all morning to get a high streak but i kept losing it at the high string chords for some reason

Favorite song from the bunch is definitely el mariachi 🙂  i really hope to be able to pass the lead at some point during this week i keep dying  cause of the solo. but ill keep trying even if it is masterclass

it wasnt letting me add the photo to mariachi rythm 97.6? % so heres the url

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KsBrnSEZDPEW0jNpSX_tFHt91UfcuvWA?usp=sharing

Edited by cacahuate51
added link to mariachi
  • Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)