Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 443

my best shot after practicing the parts, deciding to stick on rhythm
the speed in some parts of this song is unbelievable. Can't imagine doing it with max control on a stage. 
As @Miksonsaid, this is madness 😄

masterclass rhythm

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

masterclass lead

Sightreading the solo didn't go very well 😄

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

But I really like the song now.. to be honest at first it seems like noise (and I'm used to metal but not so much to old thrash)

• Like 2

my best take...

MMe9AdO.jpg

so many solo sections in rhythm path... much more difficult for me than Advanced this week. I was stuck between 75-78% on each take, and this was the best I could get.

ywwq25N.jpg

Few difficult sections when going down to 14th threat notes, but very pleasant to play... however felt too long and repetitive from like a 3rd of the length...

xwhR5xe.jpg

This one I just love the riff... so strange and not too easy for me, but sounds great... But still.. much easier than Ghost and I was getting between 90 and 92% regularly, the below had longest streak 🙂

qXCJPoK.jpg

This one also nice to play... cannot say which one is easier to play for me, this one or Ghost.

OzNlD8M.jpg

• Like 1