Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 443

Thanks for the feedback guys.

1. I changed the Miasma bass rating from 4 to 6.
2. The rhythm int/adv situation is tricky tho. They seemed pretty similar to me, so rated the faster one higher, turns out I was wrong. Still, I think it would be fair to everybody to keep things as they are, since there are already scores posted.
3. I'll try to keep the super-hard songs to a minimum in the future. Though I gotta say I personally like the challenge and I think it's the fastest way to progress.

1 hour ago, avastreg said:

yes guys I've listened to Black & White.. need like 1 month to follow the solo! I'll do my best.. but I don't think I will see the nineties

Think of it this way: struggling on a harder song now will make all songs easier in the future. At least that's what I'm seeing in my playing.

7 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Sync is a bit dodgy in places, especially at the start.

After RR'ing it a bit I have to agree, it definitely goes out of sync. It went foo fast for me to notice during testing, sorry. Should we replace it then? With something easier?

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

After RR'ing it a bit I have to agree, it definitely goes out of sync. It went foo fast for me to notice during testing, sorry. Should we replace it then? With something easier?

It's not too bad overall so I won't mind if we keep it, I haven't tried it in RR yet tho so maybe it's worse than I thought?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 4/18/2022 at 10:18 PM, nlbsmglsk said:

Think of it this way: struggling on a harder song now will make all songs easier in the future. At least that's what I'm seeing in my playing.

Totally agree. I'm doing the championship for that: practicing and improving having fun in the meantime (avoiding to do too much soulless exercises). So i don't mind, I was just a bit shocked 😛 

23 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Yes it happens in RR (which I use for learning). For example, when the verse starts (with that 3 3 3 3 ...) the very first iteration is off at the end (it's very noticeable if you RR on 75%)
But that's not a big issue for me because it's not a song with tricky tempos, it's just very fast. So for me we can keep it 

Another issue I have is that I can't get this note registered in the main riff (on the 10th fret, D string, no matter how much slow I put the RR or using harmonic, artificial harmonic etc). Is there anyone that has the same problem?

11 hours ago, coldrampage said:

It's not too bad overall so I won't mind if we keep it, I haven't tried it in RR yet tho so maybe it's worse than I thought?

6 hours ago, avastreg said:

Totally agree. I'm doing the championship for that: practicing and improving having fun in the meantime (avoiding to do too much soulless exercises). So i don't mind, I was just a bit shocked 😛 

Yes it happens in RR (which I use for learning). For example, when the verse starts (with that 3 3 3 3 ...) the very first iteration is off at the end (it's very noticeable if you RR on 75%)
But that's not a big issue for me because it's not a song with tricky tempos, it's just very fast. So for me we can keep it 

Another issue I have is that I can't get this note registered in the main riff (no matter how much slow I put the RR or using harmonic, artificial harmonic etc). Is there anyone that has the same problem?

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220419T082236Z

Let's keep it then. Yay.

On the harmonics in the 'chorus' riff, I can't get them either.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

bass, what a nice song (7)

43436002us.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

rhy... what a strange, direct, cool song (6.5) - not a 5

43438013wh.jpg

• Like 2

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

perfect beg rhy (2)

43438125uj.jpg

i had some severe recogn. issues strangely

• Like 2

1st try lead, (6)

43438191cd.jpg

• Like 2

cool songs!

i´d have the beg lead a (4.5) ultra tough for beg and lead int (6-6.5)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rodman said:

rhy... what a strange, direct, cool song (6.5) - not a 5

43438013wh.jpg

this is Polish song but i cannot understand like 50% of words in this song 😉 strange articulation... maybe i was focused on guitar more than on words and there are no lyrics... but i love the riff... i didn't know them before i started browsing ignition4.

i had to read the lyrics to actually find out what it is about...

On 4/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, jellisjenius said:

First runs this week...

(note:  @cacahuate51glad to have you here but based on your score submissions you should be at least Intermediate on Lead/Rhythm and Advanced on Bass)

@jellisjenius

Hey @jellisjenius glad to be here ! it gives me a challenge 🙂 .

Thanks for believing  i should be in in intermediate lead/ rhythm! 

I should've stated though, you should  Ignore the number of retries on my score submissions as it doesnt represent the number of times i actually tried. If i actually did it on my first tries then i would totally agree with you but i know thats definitely not the case lol.

Especially on Last weeks Beginner Rhythm that one took aloooot of practicing for me with all the chord changes and i kept messing up with the diminished chord (which i didn't know how to play before). So i learnt quite a bit there Hence why i said i wanted to be in the beginner area.

Not sure if riff repeating or trying the song multiple times disqualifies me? let me know if its allowed or not, i'm new to this.  

In the meantime I'll give interm  a shot though ! can't hurt to try 🙂 

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

3 minutes ago, cacahuate51 said:

Not sure if riff repeating or trying the song multiple times disqualifies me? let me know if its allowed or not, i'm new to this.  

You can try as many times you want, RR as much as you want, or even learn it from a tab outside the game. Just make sure the scores you submit are from a continuous play-trough of the song (so no going back to correct mistakes). On the harder songs I usually have to spend HOURS in RR before getting to a point where I'm ready to do a good run.

• Like 1

Had fun ! 
  image.png.7a646ee5826bbb51ba1dde2069563b61.png

beg lead :Black keys :I think  theres a couple of errors/ incomplete
But the solo was fun to play!
by incomplete i mean : Only some string mutes/scratches vs all of them or none (so its kinda odd to learn)
 error : in the solo pretty sure he meant to put a blue 10 but its tabbed 1 and 0
(maybe)  i think the yellow 12 should be a 7 blue as its closer
100% glitch for normal practicing mode because its an old tab

image.png.55309d974e2a7c071958e03344931bdf.png
Interm Bass: ghost:
Good cldc. been practicing this bassline since sunday. wasnt able to 100 but i was proud enough with the result.
The Slides for me are a paaain to get right which is why i think this song is more technical and harder to 100% than Amnesia (i honestly think both are probably intermediate but if not atleast amnesia should be lower).
Amnesia is by far the one i enjoyed the most out of the bunch definitely adding it on spotify.
However, in my opinion amnesia should be  lower than ghost because amnesia is just power chords played individually, repetitive/predictable, not that many parts too learn, its shorter and probably half the notes aswell. 
image.png.1f85455c56fbd834849597edfddf8d2e.png
 Int Rhythm: ghost
 the bass practicing helped alot so it was pretty similar just more notes and chords which im not too good at. 

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

image.thumb.png.a4cd02c7e4eb34c0370701a5c2df8d56.png
tough...i think thats as high as ill get XD wish it had more divisions to practice better but o well. I also think the solo is kinda hard to read because of the elongated 4 green note...pretty sure its not supposed to be sustained. atleast i cant reach 4 green and 11 orange i think it was.

anyways thanks i enjoyed it

• Like 1