Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 443

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 443 =-

FAQ: => How and Why join the Championships?

=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Last week's winners:

Lead:
- Beginner: @cacahuate51 (100)
- Intermediate: @Bdi89 (91)
- Intermediate Bonus: @DarthStrom (96.94)
- Advanced: @LuZifer (96)
- Masterclass: @nlbsmglsk (95.95)
- God of Guitar: Leader after week 3 is @Nacholede (97), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Rhythm:
- Beginner:@cacahuate51 (100)
- Intermediate: @Balage1976 (97.61)
- Intermediate Bonus: @kayteck (83)
- Advanced: @Mikson (97.01)
- Masterclass: @nlbsmglsk (98)
- God of Rhythm: Leader after week 3 is @nlbsmglsk (93), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Bass:
- Beginner: @luckyoldme (78)
- Intermediate: @KJParsley (98,05)
- Intermediate Bonus: @KJParsley (96,65)
- Advanced: @Mikson (99.8)
- Advanced Bonus: @Mikson (95.61)
- Masterclass: @
IBOE555666 (99)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 2 is @shaggy_malagy (98.81), 2 weeks left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

This week's songs are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: The Black Keys - Strange Desire (3) (E Standard) selected by nlbsmglsk
Intermediate: Kabanos - Jagoda (6) (E Standard) selected by Kayteck
Advanced: Ghost - Miasma (6) (D standard) selected by Mikson
Masterclass: Toxik - Black and White (10) (E Standard) selected by Snakewizard
God of Guitar: Machine Head - The Blackening full album (10) (E Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Volbeat - Rebound (2) (E Standard) selected by Diceslinger
Intermediate: Ghost - Miasma (4) (D standard) selected by Mikson
Advanced: Kabanos - Jagoda (6) (E Standard) selected by Kayteck
Masterclass: Toxik - Black and White (9) (E Standard) selected by Snakewizard
God of Rhythm: Machine Head - The Blackening full album (10) (E Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Volbeat - Rebound (2) (E Standard) selected by Diceslinger
Intermediate: Ghost - Miasma (6) (D standard) selected by Mikson
Advanced: Toad the Wet Sprocket - Amnesia (7) (E Standard) selected by jellisjenius
Masterclass: Toxik - Black and White (9) (E Standard) selected by Snakewizard
God of Bass: Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell full album (10) [Week 3 of 4]

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HzgY90kLwyGqzJ-R64v8lmpeQMMhhxwGwUlenepIgms/edit#gid=6

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

Let us know your opinions on the accuracy of the difficulty scores (1-10) for this weeks songs.

• Thanks 4

Notes:

1. The beginner lead song has 2 wrong notes, but since they're the last two,  I decided to keep it.

2. The new tools are nice.

3. The difficulty ratings are by me, and there were some tough calls, so let me know if you disagree.

4. Either the rng I use started to hate me, or the selection list is getting thinner, cause putting this list together seemed harder than before.

5. Rhythm int and adv are a bit close in difficulty. After much deliberation I decided this way, but sadly I'm not infallible, so I'm counting on some feedback.

6. If I remember the rules correctly, the song selection can be changed by the end of Sunday if there's consensus. So if you have any suggestions, speak up. I'm not 100% happy with the selections either.

tl;dr Opinions needed on difficulty levels and song selection.

• Like 1

Also,

@cacahuate51@LuZifeR Please choose the class you want to compete in, so we can count  your wins properly.

@IBOE555666 Your win I counted, since you can't really choose anything higher than masterclass. But still, please choose a class.

@Rodman@kayteck If I read the rules correctly, anyone from a lower class can be a valid winner in a higher class (ex. an adv player winning mc should count, right?). If so, it seems that allowing a player who haven't yet chosen a class to win mc would be logical, since whatever he chooses it can't really be higher than mc. Adding this to the scripts looks like an improvement.
Aside from the feature request, the new tools are really cool.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
25 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Also,

@cacahuate51@LuZifeR Please choose the class you want to compete in, so we can count  your wins properly.

@IBOE555666 Your win I counted, since you can't really choose anything higher than masterclass. But still, please choose a class.

@Rodman@kayteck If I read the rules correctly, anyone from a lower class can be a valid winner in a higher class (ex. an adv player winning mc should count, right?). If so, it seems that allowing a player who haven't yet chosen a class to win mc would be logical, since whatever he chooses it can't really be higher than mc. Adding this to the scripts looks like an improvement.
Aside from the feature request, the new tools are really cool.

A player from a lower class can be a winner in the higher one IF s/he moves up.

And @LuZifeR has won Adv, of course.

• Thanks 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

22 minutes ago, LuZifeR said:

So all is good from my side? Advanced is the class I would like to compete in.   

Sure, if you want to be in adv you're in adv. The rules state that you choose the class you start in. I updated the post, and added you to the advanced class in the player list (I think, it's my first time editing it, can someone check?). Do you want to play some rhythm or bass maybe? I highly recommend it.

34 minutes ago, Rodman said:

A player from a lower class can be a winner in the higher one IF s/he moves up.

Ok then, I must have misread that. I thought you can win the class you're in or higher without leveling. Still, if someone wins mc on the first try, they should be in mc, no? If @IBOE555666now decides he want's to be in bass adv, does he keep the win? What about @cacahuate51?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Sure, if you want to be in adv you're in adv. The rules state that you choose the class you start in. I updated the post, and added you to the advanced class in the player list (I think, it's my first time editing it, can someone check?). Do you want to play some rhythm or bass maybe? I highly recommend it.

Ok then, I must have misread that. I thought you can win the class you're in or higher without leveling. Still, if someone wins mc on the first try, they should be in mc, no? If @IBOE555666now decides he want's to be in bass adv, does he keep the win? What about @cacahuate51?

Thanks. Yes I can play both rhythm and bass in advanced class as well. 

• Like 1

Hi!

Advanced class lead, rhythm and bass.

Lead: Ghost - Miasma https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2795730260

Rhythm: Kabanos - Jagoda https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2795730237

Bass: Toad the Wet Sprocket - Amnesia https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2795730191

I also tried the masterclass with bass and got 97,13%. 

• Like 1

Sync is a bit dodgy in places, especially at the start.
R6TMOJN.png
Thought I'd get something more like 85%, nice
A2RXLX9.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

First runs this week...

Nice instrumental - weird one for difficulty as most of it is rather straightforward 4ish difficulty but there are some parts that are clearly advanced. I'd probably rate it a 6 overall:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

And another satisfying bassline from Dean Dinning, one of the most underrated bassists out there. I put him in the same category as Mike Mills of REM - someone who knows how to make pop-ish songs...er...pop. I could be convinced that it's more of a 6.5 than 7 but still advanced IMO:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

(note:  @cacahuate51glad to have you here but based on your score submissions you should be at least Intermediate on Lead/Rhythm and Advanced on Bass)

• Like 3

On 4/17/2022 at 1:36 AM, Bottledpat12 said:

yea 10/10 its hard as shit

yes guys I've listened to Black & White.. need like 1 month to follow the solo! I'll do my best.. but I don't think I will see the nineties

• Like 1