Rocksmith lockup

jstaudt88

Question

Rocksmith locking up.

It seems my issue is that I installed an m_psarc file of Wonderful Tonight (second of 3) from Customforge and when I try to play it, it locks up Rocksmith and I have to close it with the dreaded CAD. I have done this with many songs in the past with no problems. Any idea what the problem is.

Also, the third of the 3 possible downloads, when chosen, is a trip to scam land when you chose to download.  

I have used Customforge many times in the past and never had any issues.  Not real impressed with the current iteration.  It used to be intuitive and simple.  Now, when you click an option, you're not sure where you'll end up.

3 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, jstaudt88 said:

It seems my issue is that I installed an m_psarc file of Wonderful Tonight (second of 3) from Customforge and when I try to play it, it locks up Rocksmith and I have to close it with the dreaded CAD. I have done this with many songs in the past with no problems. Any idea what the problem is.

The order of the songs in the search depends on the sort filters so it could be either of them. Is it the "coacholeander" one or the "pollo_28" one?
Someone had an issue with the ps3 build not working on coacholeander's one so maybe the mac one is a bit dodgy too. If the pc version works maybe converting it to mac yourself could fix it.

They were also both made pre-remastered and lack DD which could cause issues. If you can get cfsm to work on your mac version repairing them might fix it.

I'm afraid I don't have a mac to test on so this is all the help I can do.

51 minutes ago, jstaudt88 said:

Also, the third of the 3 possible downloads, when chosen, is a trip to scam land when you chose to download. 

Mediafire is a bit dodgy with it's downloads, it's best to use an adblock or to get used to the "correct" link.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

9 hours ago, jstaudt88 said:

I am on PC, Win10.  The version I tried is by Plum?? 

It seems my issue is that I installed an m_psarc

Ah I thought you were on mac since you mentioned an m.psarc instead of a p.psarc but the Plum one is pc only.

Hmm seems to work fine for me though, if other songs still work fine all I can suggest is try redownloading it and try to make sure it doesn't get renamed while downloading.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype