Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 439

Rodman

2 hours ago, Daz40 said:

I was using Imgur upload there and paste here 

Or if you are using steam 

1. F12 to take the screen shot.
2. Shift + Tab opens the steam overlay while the game is still running. Click on screenshots and upload the ones you want.
3. Either close or Alt+Tab from the game and open the steam client.
4, Click on 'your name' >> content >> screenshots.
5. Left click on the shot you want to post, then left click on it again. It should spawn a smaller window with your screenshot in it.
6. Right-click on the shot and choose "Copy image URL".
7. Ctrl+V the link in the reply box on CustomsForge. It will auto-replace your link with an image.

(Copy and pasted) ^^^

This definitely works

Personally, I bookmarked the folder it saves my screenshots to; drag & drop the images from that explorer/finder window onto the tab in your browser (imgur, for me) will upload them (i make new folder on imgur first, just because...needless organization). Clicking on an image gives an extra dialog window with some options for sizing and so on, before providing a url.