Fixing CDLC with Sections at the End

I'm trying to figure out how to fix CDLC where the camera stays on the same four notes until the game detects a new section. You know the glitch, where the notes are all the way on the left or right but the camera doesnt move towards them. I'm a newbie to the tool kit so i have no idea what im doing.

I'm sure there's a thread about this here but I don't even know what to begin searching for or even to call this glitch.

42 minutes ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

I'm trying to figure out how to fix CDLC where the camera stays on the same four notes until the game detects a new section. You know the glitch, where the notes are all the way on the left or right but the camera doesnt move towards them. I'm a newbie to the tool kit so i have no idea what im doing.

I'm sure there's a thread about this here but I don't even know what to begin searching for or even to call this glitch.

Think I remember hearing re-adding DD with a different phrase length can fix it, but maybe a basic repair in cfsm will work too?
I've done it before by manually adding sections/phrases in eof but at that point you might as well re-chart a decent version of the song yourself. 

If none of them work send me a broken song to have a fiddle with and I'll see if I can find a better way.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

5 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Think I remember hearing re-adding DD with a different phrase length can fix it, but maybe a basic repair in cfsm will work too?
I've done it before by manually adding sections/phrases in eof but at that point you might as well re-chart a decent version of the song yourself. 

If none of them work send me a broken song to have a fiddle with and I'll see if I can find a better way.

I have no working knowledge of anything related to any toolkits. I have the toolkit on my computer, but I'm only really wanting to do basic changes like lowering volume, fixing titles, and changing the scrolling. There's not really much that I can see on the toolkit that can change much of anything. Am I gonna need EOF to do any of these things?

52 minutes ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

I have no working knowledge of anything related to any toolkits. I have the toolkit on my computer, but I'm only really wanting to do basic changes like lowering volume, fixing titles, and changing the scrolling. There's not really much that I can see on the toolkit that can change much of anything. Am I gonna need EOF to do any of these things?

Eof is only really needed if you want to change what notes are played or to add sections.

The toolkit can change title/volume/scroll speed and all that if you know what you're doing (use the import package button at the bottom) but CustomsForge Song Manager is more user friendly and can do it in bulk (assuming it does what you need it to do). Here's a guide, it's a bit outdated and doesn't include anything about the audio level changer though.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

16 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Eof is only really needed if you want to change what notes are played or to add sections.

The toolkit can change title/volume/scroll speed and all that if you know what you're doing (use the import package button at the bottom) but CustomsForge Song Manager is more user friendly and can do it in bulk (assuming it does what you need it to do). Here's a guide, it's a bit outdated and doesn't include anything about the audio level changer though.

It looks like I'm making progress. However, I'm not sure what to do here to increase volume of the actual song.

image.png.8e3e5ee631f3fc8ecd73a1ddd74acc84.png

Also, is the CFSM useful for changing tunings and repairing tracks with broken tones? There's a song I wanna fix that when you start it up rocksmith no longer loads tones.

Thanks for the help so far!

9 minutes ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

I'm not sure what to do here to increase volume of the actual song.

image.png.8e3e5ee631f3fc8ecd73a1ddd74acc84.png

You select the songs you want to adjust in the table then click on the menu from the dropdown to start the process (it's a bit of an odd way for them to do it).
It might tell you to install ffmpeg from the cgt website but it's down so get it from here if needed.
Ist4hZp.png

If you want a more manual approach you can right click on a song and select "edit song information" and adjust the loudness values of the song yourself (don't forget to hit save at the bottom afterwards)
2omTdBS.png
pCfsts0.png

36 minutes ago, Spooky Streetlight said:

Also, is the CFSM useful for changing tunings and repairing tracks with broken tones? There's a song I wanna fix that when you start it up rocksmith no longer loads tones.

I thought you could edit the tunings but looks like you can't. You can change pretty much everything else though.

From this screen you can modify the tones. Click on the hyperlink to edit it and add at least an amp and a cabinet and it should fix the dead tone bug. It doesn't have an import option like the toolkit so you'll have to copy the tones in manually if there's a certain one you want (or you can try to fix it through the toolkit)
GOxvQRq.png

• Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy