Multiple EOF Instances

palms46

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but I'm not having any luck. Is it possible to have more than one instance of EOF open simultaneously? Would be very useful for comparing tracks or additional copy/paste options. I'm working on a Mac, but am curious of the possibility regardless Mac or Windows. My attempts have always resulted in the second instance starting to open, then crashing back to the desktop regardless of how I attempt to start it (different EOF versions, folder paths, etc). Many thanks!

11 hours ago, palms46 said:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but I'm not having any luck. Is it possible to have more than one instance of EOF open simultaneously? Would be very useful for comparing tracks or additional copy/paste options. I'm working on a Mac, but am curious of the possibility regardless Mac or Windows. My attempts have always resulted in the second instance starting to open, then crashing back to the desktop regardless of how I attempt to start it (different EOF versions, folder paths, etc). Many thanks!

It definitely works on windows and it quite handy in some cases since you can copy paste stuff between them for working on a remake of an old project. 2 different installs works fine as does opening the same one twice so might be some kind of mac issue.

If you just want to compare tracks from the same project though you can show 2 at once using the "second piano roll" options (crtl + space or crtl + shift + space) , combined with ctrl + up/down on the arrow keys to swap tracks. Been using this quite a bit to get consistent fhp across multiple tracks lately.
Z5PSPru.png

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype