CDLC songs that link to permission request forms.

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to post this on, but there are a few songs I've tried to access that link me to Google permission request forms that (I'm assuming) send e-mails to the owner of the content to approve or deny the access.  Some of these files are years old, and who knows if the owners even have the e-mails associated?  
I'm sort of hoping that someone who has the files wouldn't mind sending them to me, if that is allowed (since they are posted on the official database).   

The 3 tracks I've found so far are: 

I See Stars - Murder Mitten
Nobuo Uematsu - The Silence Before the Storm
Nobuo Uematsu - Scenery of Spira

Any assistance is appreciated, thank you!

• Like 2

• Administrator

Yeah unfortunately this is a problem with the creator, they'll need to edit the link to fix it.
Please make sure to report all of these. If the 3 above are by one creator you could try PMing them.

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)