Ignition4.5 Support

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I still have pbs with my CDLC Police's So lonely.

Disabled once and deleted without any explaination nor warning in may 2021 (+3800 downloads), I reposted it and did the last links update in last February with v8 and more than 1,100 download counted.

SInce yesterday, counter is at 785 with v5 and deadly links (note secured keys Google drive).

Several feedbacks had been posted and are no more available ....

What had happened ?

Cheers

SASP

• Administrator
On 4/3/2022 at 9:02 AM, sasp said:

Hi I still have pbs with my CDLC Police's So lonely.

Disabled once and deleted without any explaination nor warning in may 2021 (+3800 downloads), I reposted it and did the last links update in last February with v8 and more than 1,100 download counted.

SInce yesterday, counter is at 785 with v5 and deadly links (note secured keys Google drive).

Several feedbacks had been posted and are no more available ....

What had happened ?

Cheers

SASP

We've been working on our report system and refactoring a lot of parts. There has been some hiccups and unfortunately that was one of the CDLCs that we had an issue with. I wasn't aware until now but I apologize. We're still looking into what went wrong.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

having a slight issue searching specific creators, for example Lil Ramen Noodle, I type in the search, and it only brings like 2 songs up from him, even though he's done loads, i've attached a screenshot to see, also I have tried to clear filter settings, saved the settings, and also tried default and nothing seems to fix it, any ideas,  im just wondering if it's because ignition is running 4.5 now, as of 13/04/22, please let me know if you can help figure this out for me.

Side note -  i can still click on lil ramen noodle and go to his profile and all the songs he's created/uploaded are there, but i can't search for specific songs or arrange it in a certain order

image.png

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Bruce_lee_22 said:

having a slight issue searching specific creators, for example Lil Ramen Noodle, I type in the search, and it only brings like 2 songs up from him, even though he's done loads, i've attached a screenshot to see, also I have tried to clear filter settings, saved the settings, and also tried default and nothing seems to fix it, any ideas,  im just wondering if it's because ignition is running 4.5 now, as of 13/04/22, please let me know if you can help figure this out for me.

Side note -  i can still click on lil ramen noodle and go to his profile and all the songs he's created/uploaded are there, but i can't search for specific songs or arrange it in a certain order

image.png

I have let one of our developers know and we're looking into this.

Thanks!

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

13 hours ago, Unleashed2k said:

I have let one of our developers know and we're looking into this.

Thanks!

thank you for that!, just hoping it's not something on my end, and if it is, how to fix it if known 🙂 thanks very much!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Bruce_lee_22 said:

thank you for that!, just hoping it's not something on my end, and if it is, how to fix it if known 🙂 thanks very much!

Should be fixed!

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

1 hour ago, Evil-Ash said:

Its just me ?

It's currently dead on the record page. Still works on the search page if you need a workaround.
uTpj66F.png
A fix is being worked on.
7kl7NnQ.png

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                                     Modding thread (dead)                                                  500 songs hype

On 4/25/2022 at 7:56 PM, coldrampage said:

It's currently dead on the record page. Still works on the search page if you need a workaround.
uTpj66F.png
A fix is being worked on.
7kl7NnQ.png

It actually works, thanks for the tip. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Macieg said:

Hi
I've just checked my uploaded CLDC's and I noticed, that Burzum - Back To The Shadows CLDC is missing - upload it once again or it's bug in my browser ?

Looks like it's gone for me too so it's probably not just on your end. A few songs have been disappearing for seemingly no reason lately so I'd reupload it just to be safe.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                                     Modding thread (dead)                                                  500 songs hype