Moving from XBox To PC - Old Originals/DLC Available Somewhere?

I have played Rocksmith since the original on XBox. Was considering a move to the PC so that I could access customs song. But, just read that the original RS and DLCs have been delisted.

Don't mind buying them again for PC, just don't want to lose some of them permanently.

If I get the latest version from steam, is there any way to get some/all of the original songs back so I can still play them? Maybe someone has rebuilt them in customs forge?

1 hour ago, websitewill said:

I have played Rocksmith since the original on XBox. Was considering a move to the PC so that I could access customs song. But, just read that the original RS and DLCs have been delisted.

Don't mind buying them again for PC, just don't want to lose some of them permanently.

You can still get the rs1 on disk songs imported into rocksmith 2014 by getting a key for the original rocksmith and buying the disk import tool. Unfortunately for delisted dlc you're kinda out of luck though.

1 hour ago, websitewill said:

Maybe someone has rebuilt them in customs forge?

Customs of delisted songs still aren't allowed on here.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy