Hammer ons in Editor on Fire

Nevski

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question. I want to create a cdlc but the song has no guitar pro tab unfortunately... So I have to do it from scratch in guitar pro or editor on fire for the first time and I'm struggling. Not familiar with tabs or guitar pro, so I chose to do it directly in EOF.

I read the tutorial but I didn't find the answer. How to create a hammer on (in EOF)? I want a hammer on from fret 4 to 5 on the A string. I create the note in EOF (4th fret, A string), then I click on "N", I see "HO" (meaning hammer on) but how to connect it with the following note (5th fret, A string) so it hammers from 4 to 5?

Thank you 🙂

1 hour ago, Nevski said:

I read the tutorial but I didn't find the answer. How to create a hammer on (in EOF)? I want a hammer on from fret 4 to 5 on the A string. I create the note in EOF (4th fret, A string), then I click on "N", I see "HO" (meaning hammer on) but how to connect it with the following note (5th fret, A string) so it hammers from 4 to 5?

You just need to mark the 5th fret as a hammer on, 4th fret note can just be a standard note.
i355jbM.png
You can either add the status through the note panel with N or select the note and use the shortcut H for hammer-on or P for pull-off

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype