Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 433 - Nacho week 2

Rodman

I don't know that I really like most Maiden, but I like playing most Maiden.  I think they, much like Jethro Tull get a lot of mileage out of the pentatonic shapes.  I really liked Maiden's Cross Eyed Mary, now I think I have figured out why.

r4KIGbQ.jpg 

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

6 hours ago, shaggy_malagy said:

tinman - haha only been playing a month and is already giving me grief that i need to get a better guitar!! (i do)

Well, that is an impressive score for a month of playing.

@ TinMan86 Don't get discouraged once progress starts to slow down.

21 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Well, that is an impressive score for a month of playing.

@ TinMan86 Don't get discouraged once progress starts to slow down.

Thanks man. Im under no illusion that this was likely more luck then anything. Still a great feeling to get 100%. Ill try and move up to intermediate ASAP and really challenge myself 

• Like 1

Likewise, as @ diceslinger mentioned, I find many of the Iron Maiden songs very enjoyable to play. Especially most songs from later albums are playable for someone who is not a guitar king 😉

20220210202411-1.jpg

On Rhythm path don't know why I have a bad recognition on 9-13 frets riff part, which is why I lose 2-3% of the overall accuracy...

20220209203138-1.jpg

• Like 1

I entered into the worksheet some of the previous week's scores for this week's songs before they were moved. I hope it's ok.

@ Daz40 During your absence here, you must have been practicing hard offline or taking a lesson to come back now and kick our asses 😄 97% on the second attempt? Welcome to the advanced class!

15 minutes ago, Mikson said:

I entered into the worksheet some of the previous week's scores for this week's songs before they were moved. I hope it's ok.

@ Daz40 During your absence here, you must have been practicing hard offline or taking a lesson to come back now and kick our asses 😄 97% on the second attempt? Welcome to the advanced class!

🤣🤣 Thanks but yea RR was used first but then second complete play through. I really want to sight read, I can most of beginner some intermediate,  I really want to get my day streak up I think that's the key, but no havent touched my guitar during my break. I was actually giving my hand some healing time that I never did after a drunken fool. Lol  I dont think I'm ready for advanced though but I love your confidence in me 🤣

• Haha 1

Got a little lazy with my screenshots and missed this 100% accuracy...oh well. Red Baron is quite fun for a beginner track:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Completely forgot to screenshot Nickelback and won't be playing that one again...

Writing on the Wall - not my favorite from Senjutsu, bass part alternates between tricky and boring for the most part, but overall it's solid:

Then One, which is a hand killer but fun to play:

And Orion...I'm not worthy. Was getting poor recognition on the opening chords but after that it was a fun ride:

• Like 2