Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 432 - Nacho Week

Nacholede

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

New week will be posted in about 2 hours!

So get your scores together!!!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

It´s all over 😉

New week is up:

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

41 minutes ago, Hyphema said:

jesus christ - *noon* EST cutoff now?! ...now i just feel like y'all are fucking with me, or time is accelerating in this part of the world by an hour every week lol 😅

Typically depends on who is doing the next week based on their timezone, safest thing is to turn scores in Friday night at the latest I think.

21 minutes ago, TarpMada said:

Typically depends on who is doing the next week based on their timezone, safest thing is to turn scores in Friday night at the latest I think.

Your suggestion is good for flexible schedules, but being able to sit down and play whenever during the week is a luxury. I'm not sure about the handful of people who play here, but I know I'm not the only person out there who needs to be able to plan shit in.

I've made suggestions for either adhering to a standard time or at the very least posting what time scores will be needed, but if those suggestions are *just too difficult* to be bothered to implement, then... okay. Still gonna play and enjoy songs each week, but my participation rate will probably suffer.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:02 PM, nlbsmglsk said:

I kinda agree, but you PLAYERS need to post your scores. There's no 'silent majority' here, only participants and spectators. Most people only post scores for their class, so it looks like stuff gets unplayed. Especially the unlisted arrangements.

Also the selection list is not made of rubber, and rating a song properly takes time and effort. This makes it hard for me to blame someone for not wanting to waste arrangements.

I understand all that's involved with selecting songs and rating them.  Yes it does take time and a lot of effort! Credit to all who are involved with those things!!! That doesn't mean I have to play or post a song. I have been discouraged from the past postings of  songs, some had won first place, while others where 2-4, and my score did not change in the player rankings. If you need weeks I'll be glad to show you, I have them all saved. I even asked to be bumped up to the next level of player, cause I was feeling guilty about staying in a level, and winning occasionally. I'm not here to win, but to learn, and enjoy playing all types music. There seems to be a click here of just a few, instead of a majority. So hence the discouragement. I'm a handy-capped player as well. But I will never use that as an excuse. And just so you know I have played every single weeks songs, even if I did not post them. Maybe thinking I would have time later on in the week to improve the score, and bam its late Saturday afternoon and to late, like today. I enjoy this competition it inspires me, wife hates it when I spend time playing. I have enjoyed all of this weeks arrangements and have not wasted one! Maybe I'll post and maybe not. 

• Like 1