I need EASY songs

Hi everyone!

I've just bought a guitar and I am a noob... so I need really EASY songs to practice.

I played Breaking the Law by Judas Priest and that is what I need 🙂

Thanks!!!

I'm also a beginner, many of the songs from the list for beginners, I tried to play, but they are really difficult. The first song that I learned to play 100% with at least 96% accuracy is Linkin Park - Numb. Try. If you find easy songs, please write to me too. because I am in search.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 12:06 PM, Napalm_vk said:

Hi everyone!

I've just bought a guitar and I am a noob... so I need really EASY songs to practice.

I played Breaking the Law by Judas Priest and that is what I need 🙂

Thanks!!!

Check out my recent posting "die die my darling" by Metallica. Pretty straight forward song with a tiny challenge with those double stops on lead. Bass is also very straight forward. 
Green Day songs are also a great starter. 

Rock hard!

On 2/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, MaZtoR said:

Oh ... I didn't know this list exists ... that's super cool ... just bookmarked it and will check for some songs once in a while. Thx for posting MazToR.

Rock hard!

On 2/15/2022 at 1:42 AM, blackbirddh said:

Oh ... I didn't know this list exists ... that's super cool ... just bookmarked it and will check for some songs once in a while. Thx for posting MazToR.

Heres a Spotify playlist of those songs maybe itll interest you.
Generally pop punk bands are pretty easy to play aswell as its mostly just powerchords. so greenday sum41 goodcharlotte simpleplan beartooth  three days grace etc

as for specific songs i know are easy you can probably 100% lil peep star shopping or anything by the xx ...ull probably recognize intro it was pretty popular a couple of years ago... but yea pretty easy stuff

the most important thing tho is that you enjoy the songs..if you arent enjoying them then i think it kinda ruins the purpose of learning guitar

• Like 2

/m/   genre Cdlc Playlists on Spotify + Rocksmith championship @midi ogre