missis sumner

Question

Hello all.  I've not logged on here for some time, possibly years...😳

Hope you are all well?

I've received an email: 

Hello,

You created a CDLC: Abba - Ring Ring, that was originally posted on 06/13/2015

Please Click Here To Reply

All reported CDLC must be dealt within two weeks to avoid removal.

6lDy0r9.jpg

And that is the full extent of the email.  What am I to do about it? 😆

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, missis sumner said:

And that is the full extent of the email.  What am I to do about it? 😆

Song has been reported for broken link, update the link to a working one and we'll close the report.

The link to download the song requires updating since the google drive security update has changed the link permissions. Now only the owner and people who have previously downloaded it have access and anyone else can no longer download the file.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

54 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

Song has been reported for broken link, update the link to a working one and we'll close the report.

The link to download the song requires updating since the google drive security update has changed the link permissions. Now only the owner and people who have previously downloaded it have access and anyone else can no longer download the file.

Gotcha.  Will do.  Thank you!

• Like 1

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this.

My CDLC was originally released on here, but Stowy made a comment that it was out of time in places.  I arranged to send him all my files, so he could fix it, as he was way more experienced in producing CDLC.  His copy supersedes mine.

The link to his is here:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/17815

I will change my record page, as the link to his file there also appears to be out of date.  Really, my version could just be removed from the database, if possible?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, missis sumner said:

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this.

My CDLC was originally released on here, but Stowy made a comment that it was out of time in places.  I arranged to send him all my files, so he could fix it, as he was way more experienced in producing CDLC.  His copy supersedes mine.

The link to his is here:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/17815

I will change my record page, as the link to his file there also appears to be out of date.  Really, my version could just be removed from the database, if possible?

Sure thing. Song has been removed and report has been closed.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype