ROCKSMITH QUESTION?

CRYSTAL8ATE

Question

thank u but where is the song SPIDERS ??? ANYONE PLEASE FIX MUDVANYE BEST SONG WORL,D SO COLD, TRAPT IS FUCKED TOO

R.A.G.T.M. REVOLVER YEA THA BOOMERANG WIND 👉 HATE ME 2DAY

N PLEASE POWERMAN 5K BLOOD SPLAT RATING ALBUM, ERATH VS ME SUPERMAN IS DEAD,,,.., NECKBONE!!SONGS AT LEAST

NOBODY KNOWS IS MY BIGGEST REQUEST IT WOULD MEAN EV ERYTHING 

TO ME Your ABSOLUTELY right I'm NOT right Handed......  I'm A Lefty Playing Right Handed....N.O.S. IS THE Name , guitar is my game, because MOST of toDays ARTISTS all SOUND the same....its not ur fault y'alls sound is lame. seems like today's ARTISTS ARE scripted and TAMED. JUST GOOGLE IT U WILL SEE THERE r PLENTY of fake WANNABEES. some that just take until u finally brake the snakes hold. PROB SELL THEIR SOUL.....  fame comes an goes REAL ARTIST ARE A DYING BREED .HOLLY-WOODS GOT A TENDENCY to treat THEIR  Artist opposite from what Trump TREATS HIS delicacy..as he  blinds u ,with his bright lights hoping now he can eat his 1000 dollar dinner plate [while im ]    [ as you ] are staring at yr  empty dinner plate. shit isn't rite what does a man do when the toll  starts taking ahold..the at nitethe nitemares that summons his silent screams,,and   hes is no longer alright .my  AND UR SURE ITS PAST THE 12TH RD. CAN nO longer KEEP ur opponents in sight . welll tonight im trying to make music ull like .and maybe fight a few more till i even the score and i can finally balance my head on my shoulders and look u inthe eye w/o tears from all of the years the size of boulders...a stare thats is finally satisfied

i am a guitarist 1st singer 2nd musician to the end . i dont do drugs 420 def. i dont drink because i dont want 2 i keep it real thats my deal if u dont like how i feel ..........im available for wedding receptions MUSIC AND OR GUITAR LESSON'S [ TODAYS BIGGEST MUSICIANS INVOLVEd  SOMe SORT OF ACCUALLY MUSIC THEORY ,    even if they don't realize.  I AM A STRUGLLING  solo artist playing cover songs.:welcome to Miller's Music i take requests if i can play it will .hope u see me playing live someday soon.

THANKS

N8

N.O.S.

🎱

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet