Any way to filter a CDLC member's uploads from search results? Or clean my library of songs from that person?

I've run into a dozen songs from a certain member that are all out of sync, out of key or only the last measure of the songs. This member consistently posts stuff that is unplayable or will crash my RS straight to desktop from corrupted MP3's. I wont name him here, suffice it to say I want to clean my library of everything this guy has ever posted and prevent ever downloading anything he posts. This sort of behavior can only be construed as intentionally disruptive to every CDLC post here. I cant trust anything I download here, the CDLC is getting contaminated by malicious posters.

11 hours ago, Cataclysmm said:

I've run into a dozen songs from a certain member that are all out of sync, out of key or only the last measure of the songs. This member consistently posts stuff that is unplayable or will crash my RS straight to desktop from corrupted MP3's. I wont name him here, suffice it to say I want to clean my library of everything this guy has ever posted and prevent ever downloading anything he posts.

You can hide users in ignition by clicking the arrow next to the dl/add to collection button and selecting the relevant option. This will stop them from appearing unless you unselect the "hide hidden" filter option.
f5V5awT.png
As for removing them from the game, cfsm can sort by creator if they filled in the charter field in the toolkit/dlc builder and you can easily delete them all. Otherwise the auto-quarantine feature will deal with anything that's too dodgy.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 3:48 AM, Cataclysmm said:

I've run into a dozen songs from a certain member that are all out of sync, out of key or only the last measure of the songs. This member consistently posts stuff that is unplayable or will crash my RS straight to desktop from corrupted MP3's. I wont name him here.

Surely this member and their charts should be reported to the moderators.  Deliberately posting rubbish is detrimental to the credibility of the whole site.  On the other hand, I've come across a couple of charts that are way off, but I've just made encouraging comments in the hope that the charter will fix them and do better next time. Coldrampage has made some good suggestions as usual.

Unaccredited Charter