Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 420

Mikson

3 hours ago, Rodman said:

ah, wonderful.

we had that file already for mc, but it fitts adv also well (7.5)

42402289bw.jpg

I can see the song was played as a masterclass song in week 21 (oh, long time ago - 2014?). But was this the same CDLC? I know you always add a comment in the CDLC topic that is selected for the championship, and I don't see it there before.

But generally you're right. I rated this is 8 initially and was supposed to use as the masterclass song, but then found Helloween song 😉 This song presents a greater challenge for masterclass players and has a challenging bass part that I was looking for selection. But I really wanted to use GnR song because it's perfeclty for this week theme, so I slightly lowered the rating. I think 7.5 is ok too, only the final solo is more difficult, but I am able to achieve 90%, although I must admit that I have played this song many times since the beginning of my RS adventure. Lovely classic! 🙂

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Soooo.... what did welcome me in the new week that morning at 5am? HEAVY RAIN, yay!

11 hours ago, Mikson said:

I can see the song was played as a masterclass song in week 21 (oh, long time ago - 2014?). But was this the same CDLC? I know you always add a comment in the CDLC topic that is selected for the championship, and I don't see it there before.

But generally you're right. I rated this is 8 initially and was supposed to use as the masterclass song, but then found Helloween song 😉 This song presents a greater challenge for masterclass players and has a challenging bass part that I was looking for selection. But I really wanted to use GnR song because it's perfeclty for this week theme, so I slightly lowered the rating. I think 7.5 is ok too, only the final solo is more difficult, but I am able to achieve 90%, although I must admit that I have played this song many times since the beginning of my RS adventure. Lovely classic! 🙂

Yes it was that specific file played back week 21. I only joined week 38. Back then all was rather rudimentary with no clear ratings of the songs, in no way different ratings of different paths. We developed that all later along the road. That song is great for ADV here. It´s a hard and fun week for all lead classes. As always your diff ratings are spot on, very similar to my understanding there, though your great progress seems to push you to in doubt give the .5 lower rating and force it into the lower class - that´s not a bad thing. Thx for the rainy week!

Rod.

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Bass beginner .3

First attempt . Great song I could play this more . Sounds alot like nirvana . But then alot of thier songs have that same sound

spacer.png

Improvement 

spacer.png

Beginner xtra

This is a stretch for beginner 5.5 sound about right 

Great laidback song enjoyed playing this sounds alot like john Denver

spacer.png

All good so far this week :Edit

whoops! just realised this was intermediate

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mikson said:

The time for a new guitar has come!

Yamaha Pacifica 311 - needs a little adjustments but I like it and it sounds good!

P-20211108-195129-v-HDR-On.jpg

Really nice when there setup these yammy's. I've got two, and without a doubt my favourite guitars i play.

• Like 1

92% ✅

An improvement of 1%, but in this case it is a big improvement. At the moment, I probably can't do more. I feel like I'm playing the final solo pretty well, but I still get too many misses there. In SA I almost came to the end, but too short phrases in solo beat me 😉

20211108205822-1.jpg

• Like 2