Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 415

unfortunately due to a technical hitch i was unable  to download any of the songs this week but i already had Oasis in my playlist so....... i decided to try to beat my best of 95%..... first time on SA

h8TdNqQ.png

and my 80% lead wasn't hard to beat........

dLDkwCY.jpg

• Like 2

qvRgbsXl.jpg

4AM4aI9l.jpg

VCwzm65m.jpg  i was sure this was a more accurate run : P

i kinda wish this was tabbed how Flea seems to play the song - sticking to the tone of playing higher on the lower strings instead of forcing the D- and G-strings so much

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

It´s all over!!!

Week 416 is up! Enjoy!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Cast No Shadow - Bass @ 97.64% https://ln5.sync.com/dl/4ea201650/v5tpgbux-d7gibqnt-aves7imc-7nnkfqrk

Didn't capture screenshots of my highscore of these two... if anyone knows how to retrieve these or recalculate them from the score, let me know. I was in a rush. :)

Fist Full of Steel - Bass @ 94.62% https://ln5.sync.com/dl/0dc9010c0/3vh2bdws-2mxdr69w-34aveeqx-esbb9wv3

Lucky - Bass @ 94.52% https://ln5.sync.com/dl/1f3862470/2qmvtden-irhppk8j-a3dcyp3f-cbttsuwe

Wish that I had taken the time to read all the posts earlier in the week. Big thanks to @ jellisjenius for putting together a great week. Most of these songs I have listened to many times over. I remember making mix tapes with some of these on them. lol

I wasn't a huge Oasis fan, and this is one of two featured albums that I didn't own. Oasis had some decent songs, but I had never heard this one.

spacer.png

I really like this Smashing Pumpkins song. It always had such a cool vibe to it.

spacer.png

This is one of my all time favorite albums. Radiohead always had such a distinctive sound and I think the Bends along with this album were their best. They really used dissonance better than any band I've heard and it really shows in these two albums. After OK Computer, they seemed to embrace the weird a bit too much for my tastes, but they still put out some good stuff

spacer.png

I vividly remember the day I bought this Rage Against the Machine album. My friend and I bought 15th row tickets to Lollapalooza '93 because we wanted to see Alice in Chains and Primus. I had only heard of a few of the other bands that were playing, but the opening act was Rage. It blew me away so much so that after the show, we went to the Blockbuster music my friend worked at. He had keys to the place so we went in and bought the Rage album. I was lucky enough to see Rage two more times after that. What a show they would put on.

spacer.png

This song is always one of my favorites because of the live perfomances of this song. I don't know if they still do it, but back in the 90s, Pearl Jam would always play this song towards the end of their shows. It usually ended up a 20+ minute jam song with Eddie Vedder climbing up on the stage lights and shit. He would seriously be like 30-40 feet off the floor. It was always crazy to see.  I didn't make too much progress on this song this week. I got it to sound better, but that didn't reflect in my scores.

spacer.png

This is the other album I did not own. I think I soured a little on the Chili peppers for the Dave Navarro years. They were decent, but there seemed to be only a few good songs. John Frusciante is a really unique guitarist and really drives the sound of this band, just got messed up with drugs a bit too much for a few years. I just never came back around to buying their albums although I really enjoy his playing

spacer.png

Anyway, sorry for the late post on this. I really had a great time with the songs this week. Also a huge thanks to everyone who puts the championship together each week. I've been lingering around here for a few years and I've become a much better guitarist just coming here every week. Sometimes life gets in the way of things, but I just wanted to take the time to say thanks.

• Like 3