Help getting started with Rocksmith 2014 CDLC

2SlickFourU

Question

I have issue with my imported DLCs from CustomsForge.    They show up in my learn a song library.   I see the album cover and hear the sample music.  I click on them to play.  It  will let me tune the guitar.  Then it takes me to Speaker screen.  It stay blank and wont let me do anything.  No Graphics or buttons.   The  speaker background does react to my guitar but that is it.  

I have re-down loaded the  RS2014-Mod-Installer.exe

I am not sure where it should be installed.  It is just in my downloads but not in a file yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update =  I have moved the RS2014-Mod-Installer.exe to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014   file.   Still have the same problem

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, 2SlickFourU said:

I have re-down loaded the  RS2014-Mod-Installer.exe

I am not sure where it should be installed.  It is just in my downloads but not in a file yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update =  I have moved the RS2014-Mod-Installer.exe to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014   file.   Still have the same problem

RSMods doesn't have cdlc support anymore, you need to put the dll from here in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014"

Also if you want to use rsmods as well you need to run the installer, not just put it in the folder. It will find your install directory automatically so it should just work. Then you can run RSMods.exe from the created subfolder to configure the mod options.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype