Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 413

Mikson

15 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

I'm not sure about the rules, but I was under the impression the the accuracy score is the most important one, and 96.29 > 96.00. Am I wrong here?

Anyways:

spacer.png

I'm not playing sober again.

Mine was 96.4 tho, or it doesn't count in LAS? Usually I play SA. But nevermind, drunk you beat high me! I won't be trying again so u won dude grats

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anitomer said:

Mine was 96.4 tho, or it doesn't count in LAS? Usually I play SA. But nevermind, drunk you beat high me! I won't be trying again so u won dude grats

I don't think it does, but maybe someone with more knowledge on the rules can clarify this?

Anyway, it was really close and you had me riff-repeating those arpeggios ad infinitum. And I hate arpeggios. So idk, maybe the real win is the trump memes we share along the way?

It really was a challenge, let's do it again.

• Thanks 1

@ Anitomer @ nlbsmglsk

First of all, gentlemen - great competition! It's even good that this week didn't end sooner!

Second - everything is explained in the rules, you just need to read 😉

Quote:

16. If you play LAS (Learn a Song), you percentage will be always, xx.00%(example %99.00), if you prefer SA (Score Attack), your percentage will always be xx.xx%(example 99.02%). 

So in the case of LAS, we enter accuracy score into the table, not the overall result/mastery (recently someone is constantly doing it, and I am changing it) 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mikson said:

@ Anitomer @ nlbsmglsk

First of all, gentlemen - great competition! It's even good that this week didn't end sooner!

Quote:

16. If you play LAS (Learn a Song), you percentage will be always, xx.00%(example %99.00), if you prefer SA (Score Attack), your percentage will always be xx.xx%(example 99.02%). 

So in the case of LAS, we enter accuracy score into the table, not the overall result/mastery (recently someone is constantly doing it, and I am changing it) 🙂

Whoops. That might be me, my bad! Didn't know lol. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mikson said:

@ Anitomer @ nlbsmglsk

Quote:

It was also me, sorry! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2611601097

goddamnit, timezones, missing notifications argh.... hopefuilly it's not too late. Bass, MC, 91/7%. Bit hard with my finger injury so this was first and only take from Tuesdayish

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟