Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 413

Mikson

20210925011314_1.thumb.jpg.bc244cfc768f81e170c59ad296956ed1.jpg20210925012207_1.thumb.jpg.f99c705a119d0c25bb260ef7b1a8ccf0.jpg20210925012716_1.thumb.jpg.2f0d8308c71b65935aeeeb3ee1b049a5.jpg

Good songs; thank you! I have heard and played Du Hast prior to this week but the others are new to me. I'll definitely be keeping Stargazer in my collection. I'm gonna attempt the Mastodon song but unsure if I can get my strings that low and still have proper note detection.

• Like 3

20210925025929_1.thumb.jpg.5ce981a177007356ccff9c15083a08ce.jpg

This song is great fun. I played it more after this attempt but this ended up being the best attempt. I'm confident I can get 99%+ but note detection is holding me back in some areas. Fortunately, I bought a little bit larger gauge strings last week so that I could do some down-tuning and this was a good song to test them out. 

• Like 2

Classic from my childhood.INwXW3I1_o.jpg

Super fun song to play, thanks for picking it! Glad some of you enjoyed it.vymhns3V_o.jpg

Had a pretty good time with this riff, what'd you guys do for those super fast slides from 20th to 10th fret on the e string? I didn't have much luck with recognition on that stretch.3TtLPzOx_o.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyphema said:

8i5FQ4Hl.jpg

nGVJ3U2l.jpg

giRpOhwl.jpg

syHj7JTl.jpg

string detection issues on that, unfortunately. love the song though

got out alan wrenches and philip's heads - intonation def needed adjustment; nearly a half step(and octave) difference from open to 12 on the string tuned to C!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hyphema said:

got out alan wrenches and philip's heads - intonation def needed adjustment; nearly a half step(and octave) difference from open to 12 on the string tuned to C!

definitely a detection difference - feel like i played sloppier

crfMCVsl.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Final bass score from me this week. I'll get some heavier strings next time.

spacer.png

@ Anitomer I don't think Ill be able to beat that today, I'm on my third beer already. Still, I'll give it a shot.

check your intonation when tuned down - definitely helped me to tweak it; the detection is not perfect, even when it sounds great as you play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hyphema said:

check your intonation when tuned down - definitely helped me to tweak it; the detection is not perfect, even when it sounds great as you play

Yeah, I did that after your earlier post, but my fingers where done already by that time. I usually play 8s on guitar, this bass thing is killing me.