A number of (not all) songs I have downloaded form CFM will not play

Paladin502

Click on the song in the Rocksmith 2014 game and it acts like it is all good and when the screen normally changes to the strings and the song starts NOTHING happens. I can hear my guitar if I strum it but the song never starts and I have to task manager/end task to be able to do anything with the game. Help??

7 hours ago, Paladin502 said:

Click on the song in the Rocksmith 2014 game and it acts like it is all good and when the screen normally changes to the strings and the song starts NOTHING happens. I can hear my guitar if I strum it but the song never starts and I have to task manager/end task to be able to do anything with the game. Help??

You need the .dll/patch. Since rsmods removed cdlc support if you were using that instead of the .dll you'd get stuck on the speaker screen.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy