Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 412

Mikson

Ok I don't know how it happened, I played this a couple of times before, mostly in the Learn a Song and achieved max 97%. But I opened the beer and tried again. And it was a perfect attempt, probably only 2 misses!

20210918000441-1.jpg

And improved this for fun.

20210918001248-1.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/16/2021 at 9:21 AM, Rodman said:

Important:

The Championship needs your help, we need your help!!!

Despite there is a huge number of active players, over the last months keeping up the high quality has become an issue. Some key orgas don´t have the time right now to do weekly song selections and so that task is up to very few people luckywise keeping that up top notch - special thanks to @ Mikson without whome my life would have been so much more stressfull and the CS would have been worse the last months!!!!
On the other hand - and here we really do have a problem is with updating the scores in the leaderboards... That is not done in a anywhere satisfying frequency and way in the last weeks and right now. Competition is a major part of that fun thing we are into here, and having the scores of ones classes opponents is somehow mandatory to have competition. Not having the scores up to date on a daily basis or even not having any scores there by thursday (!) - really makes the CS worse.

This is no insult to anyone helping or who has been helping in the past - we are all here for fun and RL is demanding, but this is a call for help to keep it at the enormous level we brought it over the years - so:

• IF YOU ARE INTERRESTED TO HELP PUTTING IN THE SCORES INTO THE LEADERBOARDS PLEASE PM ME OR REPLY HERE IN THE FORUM AND I´LL SET YOU UP. It takes only few minutes a day.
  • IF YOU ARE INTERRESTED IN HELPING WITH SONG SELECTIONS OR EVEN SET UP NEW WEEKS ONCE IN A WHILE - DO THE SAME!
  • IF YOU ALREADY ARE SET UP TO ENTER SCORES INTO THE LB - GO FOR IT IF AND WHENEVER YOU GOT A LIL SPARE TIME!
  • Everyone doing a weekstart - please make sure that at the end of the process you quickly set up the new weeks leaderbboard sheet, so all the mighty helpers can do their magic there.

HELP THE CHAMPIONSHIP - CAUSE THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

I dont know if this will help, but I could help you to pick out songs for Beginner and Intermediate section (Bass and Rhythm only...I am zero experienced in Lead (yet)).

Warning: it could be a lot of Nightwish or Nightwish related stuff🙈

I really dont know the line between Beginner and Intermediate, so I would need to ask those who are more experienced to help me categorise.

Is this help enough? I could not do the whole packege.

On 9/16/2021 at 8:21 AM, Rodman said:

Important:

The Championship needs your help, we need your help!!!

Despite there is a huge number of active players, over the last months keeping up the high quality has become an issue. Some key orgas don´t have the time right now to do weekly song selections and so that task is up to very few people luckywise keeping that up top notch - special thanks to @ Mikson without whome my life would have been so much more stressfull and the CS would have been worse the last months!!!!
On the other hand - and here we really do have a problem is with updating the scores in the leaderboards... That is not done in a anywhere satisfying frequency and way in the last weeks and right now. Competition is a major part of that fun thing we are into here, and having the scores of ones classes opponents is somehow mandatory to have competition. Not having the scores up to date on a daily basis or even not having any scores there by thursday (!) - really makes the CS worse.

This is no insult to anyone helping or who has been helping in the past - we are all here for fun and RL is demanding, but this is a call for help to keep it at the enormous level we brought it over the years - so:

• IF YOU ARE INTERRESTED TO HELP PUTTING IN THE SCORES INTO THE LEADERBOARDS PLEASE PM ME OR REPLY HERE IN THE FORUM AND I´LL SET YOU UP. It takes only few minutes a day.
  • IF YOU ARE INTERRESTED IN HELPING WITH SONG SELECTIONS OR EVEN SET UP NEW WEEKS ONCE IN A WHILE - DO THE SAME!
  • IF YOU ALREADY ARE SET UP TO ENTER SCORES INTO THE LB - GO FOR IT IF AND WHENEVER YOU GOT A LIL SPARE TIME!
  • Everyone doing a weekstart - please make sure that at the end of the process you quickly set up the new weeks leaderbboard sheet, so all the mighty helpers can do their magic there.

HELP THE CHAMPIONSHIP - CAUSE THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

would it make it easier if everybody are entering their own scores into the sheet?

14 hours ago, LacrimaLuna said:

I dont know if this will help, but I could help you to pick out songs for Beginner and Intermediate section (Bass and Rhythm only...I am zero experienced in Lead (yet)).

Warning: it could be a lot of Nightwish or Nightwish related stuff🙈

I really dont know the line between Beginner and Intermediate, so I would need to ask those who are more experienced to help me categorise.

Is this help enough? I could not do the whole packege.

you can put songs in the song selection list

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

misposted

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.