Unnatural Selection - MUSE

Cereal killer

Question

Hi guys!

I recently instaled again Rocksmith after a long time without practicing.
My last comp had a "datastrophe" and I lose all my progress and files, the problem is that I make the instalation in the brand new pc

but i am missing this song from MUSE (Unnatural Selection) now I do not remember where I got it (or if I even bought it in the past).

Where can I found it? Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Cereal killer said:

Hi guys!

I recently instaled again Rocksmith after a long time without practicing.
My last comp had a "datastrophe" and I lose all my progress and files, the problem is that I make the instalation in the brand new pc

but i am missing this song from MUSE (Unnatural Selection) now I do not remember where I got it (or if I even bought it in the past).

Where can I found it? Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

It's an import from rocksmith 2012.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

28 minutes ago, Cereal killer said:

Wow....no idea how to do that.
Is there any other way of getting it?

Not on here.

• On this site, Ubisoft released musical content (such as oDLC or On Disc songs) are not shareable in any form

• CDLC of Official Songs (ODLC) is not allowed due to licensing. Support Ubisoft and purchase the DLC!

The only official way is with the disc import tool (or playing the original rocksmith) and is all I can recommend as a mod.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Rocksmith 1 imports require the following:

- You must own Rocksmith 1 on the platform you're using, or the platform family you're using for consoles. Rocksmith 1 must have an achievement on your Xbox account to have the DLC available on Xbox One/Series consoles, or a trophy on PS4/5. On PC, owning the title on Steam will suffice. Prices may vary depending on platform.

- You must buy the RS1 Disc Import Tool on your platform store of choice. This is $10 and will import the majority of the on disc song catalog from RS1 into RS2014. The songs that are included can be found at The Riff Repeater. Further instructions and song listings can be found here.

"You take it from me, eventually someone's gonna take it from you too. Secrets get passed around. And all sorts of people are going to die for the secrets. That's the curse of power." - Delford "Iraq" Wade - Watch Dogs

I feel so far away, minutes turn to hours and the hours into days - "I Don't Belong Here" - I Prevail

They're so ignorant, they don't understand, you were always longing for a chance - "Wasteland" - EarlyRise

I watched but never really listened as the whole world passed me by - "I Apologize" - Five Finger Death Punch

Have you ever had a dream? Would you fight for it? Would you go to war? Would you die for it? - "Bow Down" - I Prevail