Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 411

Mikson

Need to work on the fingering for some of the arpeggios handshapes pls.
rI1WBOq.png

Lead for fun.
d4txOyc.png

Nice song. Got a good rhythm on the bass track, quite enjoyable.
AESnX5z.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Got it now. mr blue sky bass

spacer.png

All green and purple but no cigar I've got to 100% this. Even though dont want to over play it as it is one of my most favourite songs.

spacer.png

And master 

spacer.png

Oh forgot to give this a difficulty rating. 7 

Oh and shame that  one part is wrong in the chart . I guess you all know this though .

• Like 5

Scores time:

Like EOL, nice easy solo in this song.

20210830193354-1.jpg

Not a fan of this vocal, but the song has a nice chart and it's fun to play.

20210903214210-1.jpg

Astronomy is my favourite song from Blue Oyster Cult. Interestingly, I heard it for the first time as a Metallica cover (and I didn't know this was a cover 😄). A great song!

20210823202026-1.jpg

And this is probably my favorite Metallica song. I like every part of this composition, and a strong lyrics. A masterpiece composition!

20210906204519-1.jpg

• Like 5

Had this in my imgur library 

Bass beginner 

spacer.png

I really should upload scores as I do them .  God knows how you guys keep on top of the scores. Lol

Is there anyway you can get notifications when someone posts a ne score ?? . 

• Like 2

Way above my level but had to play this one as one of my favourite songs.  Been trying to learn it for a while; Intro - Fine, Chorus - Fine, Bridge - Fine, Outro - Fine, Acoustic verses - No chance (had to turn the DD off as it kept dropping me down😅).  Will have to commit to learning this properly now, any tips on how to play these sections?

1. ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Daz40 said:

Is there anyway you can get notifications when someone posts a new score ?? . 

You can follow the topic, then you get a notification for each new post in the thread based on your notification settings.
BrSaQLV.png
There's another follow button when you scroll all the way up, but this ones more convenient if you're posting stuff anyway.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1 hour ago, Mattscall said:

Way above my level but had to play this one as one of my favourite songs.  Been trying to learn it for a while; Intro - Fine, Chorus - Fine, Bridge - Fine, Outro - Fine, Acoustic verses - No chance (had to turn the DD off as it kept dropping me down😅).  Will have to commit to learning this properly now, any tips on how to play these sections?

Watch Carl's lesson (Guitar365) on Youtube, the rocksmith chart was too confusing for me so I watched it just to get the hang of the chart and now i just RR it.

kBIMgOY.jpg

I really enjoy playing this one, pretty sure i can learn the solo if i spend enough time on it.. Too bad this song is in the same week as Fade to Black 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I´m on my minimal holiday setup that week which means Squier strat mini (pink) and laptop, maybe not really competitive, still so much fun

41999193cp.jpg

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I'm also throwing my hat in the ring for the GOB! I don't think each song individually would be that hard, I would say they are on the harder side of intermediate (or maybe on the easy-side of Advanced) but playing the whole album all at once straight through makes is super challenging!! 

20210907130751_1.thumb.jpg.49b8ddf0e239bff339f457f5169639a5.jpg

Here is my entry for Intermediate as well. Mr. Blue Sky is a favorite!!! 

20210907131445_1.thumb.jpg.ef30a5ce82fc8c7ee69d590f515d502b.jpg

I totally lost track of time last week and never posted any of my scores🙃

Here is my entry for beginner. 

20210906131457_1.thumb.jpg.3084cbc50fc69a658cd9a8698aee1a18.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/6/2021 at 11:38 AM, Daz40 said:

Right slowed down mr blue sky to 30 % still cant get it.  So going down the tab route. Gonna be a whole week on this one song . Walking bass part does me everytime 

Dude I spent probably 40-50 minutes JUST practicing the walking part. Super fun, but was real dang hard to get.

• Like 3