Rush CDLC  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you like to see from Rush next?

• Leave That Thing Alone
    • Passage to Bangkok
    • Something for Nothing
    • Anthem
    • New World Man
    • The Analog Kid
    • The Big Money
  2. 2. Which of the following bands are you MOST interested in seeing more songs from?

3. 3. Which bass do you own/play?

OUT OF SERVICE :{

I focus on Progressive genres and I like getting bass charts as accurate as possible.

Completed Works:
(5-string bass)

(6-string bass)

Rush                                          Haken                       Fates Warning          Porcupine Tree
 Circumstances                           Premonition              Monument                 Halo
 Freewill                                     Shapeshifter              I Am
 Malignant Narcissism              Portals
 La Villa Strangiato
 Turn the Page                             Jethro Tull                Scale the Summit

Vital Signs                                  Aqualung                   Redwoods 

Lessons                                                                          Whales

The Trees                                                                        Alpenglow

The Levitated (w/ guitar)

The Olive Tree

NEW! Black Hills

Download Archive

Works in Progress:

Rush                                           Fates Warning             Porcupine Tree        Yes
 The Main Monkey Business              At Fates Hands           Anesthetize            Starship Trooper                             Fly by Night

Xanadu                                            Scale the Summit

The Big Money                          NEW! The Dark Horse     

NEW! Secret Earth

NEW! Odyssey

:!: Discography Project :!: 

Works in Consideration:

* = will be doing

Rush                                   Jethro Tull        Scale the Summit     Dream Theater       Yes
 The Analog Kid                   Specific songs                 Everything!                                             Specific songs                

New World Man                  not yet considered                                                                                   not yet considered              

*Leave That Thing Alone                                

Passage to Bangkok             Fates Warning      Porcupine Tree

Something for Nothing          Firefly                 The Sound of Muzak

Anthem                                                                 Time Flies

and many more...                                                   

Update: (last June 8th, 6:27 PM)

Rush has been on hiatus for the past week or so. Should be getting back to them shortly. I am working on transcribing more Scale the Summit. See items labeled NEW!

When making suggestions, I want people to keep in mind that my time is limited. When making choices I will always gravitate towards a song with a fun/busy bass line, thanks.

This list probably looks like shite unless you're using Google Chrome. 

Edited by TheBestAlex
  • Like 1

TheBestAlex's CDLC Workshop

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

Xanadu is an absolute nightmare.... somebody, save me! I hate this song.... I hate it!

UPDATE: Basically this song is slightly sharp do to the fact that it was sped up to fit the record (or something). My solution was to find a way to restore the track to standard pitch (the way it was originally recorded). The end result turned out great, but now I had to re-sync the whole beat map, ugh!

Too far to quit now.

The bass is all synced, but now I have to fix all of the errors and missing notes/wrong notes and missing slides/grace notes. Still have to import guitar, hopefully the guitar was written well.

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

Close to finally releasing a song, probably tomorrow (today) and a bunch of others are close. I'm considering some new songs and am thinking of working on bringing some more Porcupine Tree to the Forge! Once I get all this Rush released I'll probably start working on something else if time permits.

Update: May not release anything today, but I assure you a lot well be seen coming from me within the week.

Edited by TheBestAlex
  • Like 1

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

UPDATE

I know it's been awhile, but work on Lessons is almost complete and The Trees is done I believe, just need to pack it. Just released Halo by Porcupine Tree and will be doing more. Updated my Workshop above.

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...