Problem with RSMods autotune with Digitech Bass Whammy

Dawpics

Hi, I just bought the Digitech Whammy Bass and I tried to setup it properly for the RSMod autotune function  like the instructions on Github mentionned.

My Whammy Bass pedal is plugged with the Midi Cable to the Midi Out of my Zoom U44 portable audio interface. The Firewire to Usb cable is plugged in my PC. 

I have one jack cable from my bass to the input on the pedal, one one the Out of the pedal to the IN 1 of my ZOOM U44. 

I have checked the box for  Autotune Song in RSMod

In the Autotuning Tab, I can chose between ZOOM U44 MIDI and MIDIOUT2 (ZOOM U44 MIDI)  Both doesn't seem to work.. 

Digitect Whammy Bass is checked, Chorus is checked because my pedal is on Chorus, and I've selected E Standard/Drop D

When I start RS after, and chose a song in Eb for example, I skip the tuning with Delete but nothing flash or change on my pedal as describe in the instruction. 

I also tried a new .DLL, without success, and the .DLL link provided on the previous Whammy Bass discussion doesn't work anymore. 

Any advice please?  Any particular setting to put on my pedal?  Thank you

I've finally solved my problem by doing multiple things.. 

1- Update RSMods to the latest version 1.2.5.1

2- Selected ZOOM U44 MIDI instead of MIDIOUT2

3- Follow the instructions of the Whammy Bass

image.png.670b2aff56669f09f9ba5b9f3cce72ea.png

4- Restarted my PC

5- Left the Effect On/Off Footswitch Off (On truebypass)

6- Started Rocksmith and it's working now

Ps. Only the Effect On/Off Footswitch light turn On.

I hope it will help others.   Thanks a lot for this mod btw.