+ lead

ย 

41754145sm.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= Whatยดs my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

ย 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

ย 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

ย 

41754319li.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= Whatยดs my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

ย 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

ย 

I missed a dang note in the beginning! I know I could 100% this one if I wanted too.ย 

TAZjI3M.png.pdf

I know I could 100% this one too, dang whiskey and music just mix so well lol!

sUFu7i9.png.pdf

already posted the Beatles, so why am I lacking in intermediate? Damn cut off finger tip I think is to blame! But I've seen peeps play with less, like two fingers on fret hand and ROCK! My inspirations! Any who, advanced below. Only played it once, Love Santana's work. Very difficult for me. Will play this a lotย more.

LA3ZnGG.png.pdf

ย 

• Like 2

Good to start a new week:

20210801204112-1.jpg

20210801204837-1.jpg

I have had this classic in my library for years, CDLC is the same, but not repaired. Generally, I think it's more of an intermediate class song.

20210801205615-1.jpg

ย 

Uhh, Feels like I did better than the score shows...

20210801210335-1.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blucrsr said:

@ diceslinger , I feel like it's time to jump to the intermediate bass class.ย  I thought I read that you need 99.5% on 3 songs and I feel I've hit this mark.ย  Plus it's time to get out of my comfort zone!

You got it, I changed the score sheet.ย  Welcome to the next level!

Championship Leaderboardย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Song Selection Sheet

Ah, this is fun...week 250 I was in beginner bass.ย  Got 100% on this one.ย  Here it is in SA today.

vxGnozf.jpg

Got 99% last time, 100% this time.

5RlECuL.jpg

94.6% was all I could do on the Intermediate song.ย  100% today.

poYknxa.jpg

Didn't even submit a score on Europa, 86% was my best and in SA I couldn't make it through.ย  Now 98%.

GHnB96U.jpg

Rodman is right, the Championships are good for you!ย  It is fun to see the progress from 3 years ago.

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboardย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Song Selection Sheet

3 hours ago, Anitomer said:

ย 

you guys make me wanna get a bass

Emulated bass works pretty well in RS.ย  But it will make you buy a bass!

1 hour ago, diceslinger said:

I'd get one for sure but i start uni in a month.. hopefully I'll have time for the championship but getting another instrument will be too much

7 hours ago, Anitomer said:

d2MXzNz.png

you guys make me wanna get a bass

๐Ÿ˜

3 hours ago, diceslinger said:

Well...RS actually evoke the desire in me to get a Bass๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

I am planing to buy a DIY Bass-Kit to paint and build my own Bass.

1 hour ago, Anitomer said:

I'd get one for sure but i start uni in a month.. hopefully I'll have time for the championship but getting another instrument will be too much

Good luck for your uni-time. Playing Guitar is good to calm down nerves/blow off steam. At some point, you could feel the need to play guitar again. Then, maybe, you will take your time to join the championship๐Ÿค—

ย 

Music is food for the soul. Dont let your soul starve๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 6:13 AM, LacrimaLuna said:

The Lead/Rhythm beginner selection is still to hard for me to play. So I tried it with Bass for my first time here in competition.

20210801140859_1.thumb.jpg.089fb065e4a38c2d7bec9bd68f83f702.jpg

EDIT:

Wohooo..I made it to platinum๐Ÿฅณ

20210801222931_1.thumb.jpg.b4863fc124162b391e0b3ac659d47742.jpg

Just a housekeeping note, It is best practice to make it a new post for improved scores.ย  Editing posts to add scores makes entering the scores into the leaderboard spreadsheet difficult as we tend to not go back and review posts.ย  Edited posts often getย get missed.ย  Just an FYI, ho harm, no foul this time!

Nicely done on your first entry, and glad to have you with us!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, diceslinger said:

Just a housekeeping note, It is best practice to make it a new post for improved scores.ย  Editing posts to add scores makes entering the scores into the leaderboard spreadsheet difficult as we tend to not go back and review posts.ย  Edited posts often getย get missed.ย  Just an FYI, ho harm, no foul this time!

Nicely done on your first entry, and glad to have you with us!

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. (I thought editing was necessary to avoid spam or multiple posts in general, but if this does not work with championship toppic, its ok for me to not edit.)

ย 

Tnx. Its good to be here.

Time for the walk down memory lane with rhythm.

I struggled with Louie Louie in week 250, I got so frustrated trying to get a better score I even played it in mastermode for a change of pace. My best was 96.38%, I beat that this time.

q39DSaQ.jpg

Wow...Hazy Shade, I remember this one seemed unplayable.ย  73% is the best I had.ย  Now I can hang with it.

Kydd31J.jpg

The best I had on Louie Louie on lead was 94.89%.ย  Better now, but I still have work to do on it!

pR7Z0dD.jpg

Help! was out of my league, I had a best of 88.79%.ย  Instantly beat that!

NqOEA8k.jpg

Loved Wind of Change, but not good at it.ย  83% back then.ย  My first play today beat that.ย  I think I broke 90% on it too, but I don't seem to have that screenshot uploaded.

9sF3DKw.jpg

ย 

Too much fun!ย  Rock!

• Like 1

Some bass scores .ย 

Very good song 2 seems rightย 

spacer.png

Wind of change found this harder. Hit is it not the same level as louie maybe a 2.5

spacer.png

Help. Who doesnt like the Beatles right. I kept missing one note every time. In different places, and thenย 

spacer.png

Right better get the guitar out .lol

• Like 2

Those slides on both beginner songs keep getting me tripped up.

uMzD3Jnn_t.png

ZY00fT0M_t.png

And then there's this.ย  After failing at SA a few times I at least wanted to post something.ย  I think there is quite a bit of room for improvement in this one.ย  And it's so much fun to play!

DPBH0Gzm_t.png

• Like 4