Hi, I am new here

LacrimaLuna

Hello everyone,

I just started to play E-Guitar 3 weeks ago and also joined this Forum (is it still active...? Seems a little bit 'quiet' here).

Rocksmith has helped me a lot in my learning progress so far (I can play paraniod with 90%speed so far 😇). Before Rocksmith I was always afraid of those peski chords, but now I know, that it takes practising to get them.

I fell in Love with playing Guitar. I am not good at it, my hands and fingers hurt, but it gives me sooo much fun 🥰🥳

Are there any active members left here?

(sorry for my poor english, I am from germany 🇩🇪🤗)

60s.gif.158d1f871c8dffba012800e43b0d03c8.gif

🤔

I guess this Off Toppic section is dead. Maybe people dont want to have conversations or off toppic fun stuff these days🤷‍♀️

Never mind🤗

I wish all of you readers out there good luck on your Guitar Journey, stay strong, stay healthy.👍🌸

Bye👋

1 hour ago, TomboyAJ said:

Both the forums and the discord seem fairly dead but I wouldn't say it's 100% dead.

People actively put out music each day and are playing the game a good bit. You can find more interactions on the steam community page if you want to really get involved with a conversation. 

Ok. Tnx for that hint. C U there👋