Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 405

Rodman

1 hour ago, Anitomer said:

@ Mikson had a bit of trouble understanding the suggestion excel.. do i put it in the "guitar songs only"? or "sheet 4?"

The sheet is called Song Selection List. I checked and it was hidden (I don't know who hid it, maybe you 🙂) but I already showed it.

• Like 2

RIP Dusty Hill, ZZ Top bassist. https://variety.com/2021/music/news/zz-top-bassist-dusty-hill-dead-dies-1235029656/

Prepare for off topic tribute posts, because FreeBirds do that.  Add your own if you feel inclined to be a temporary FreeBird minion.  Take that FreeBird Police.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

100% on bass on La Grange and Tush.  RIP Dusty.

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@ diceslinger hah... here is a lil breeze of layla for ya.

Excuse the performance a bit for my acoustic really needs a setup... the humiditychange or smthg created an action that is about 8mm on 12th... almost unplayable, but still with the help of the chirping crickets, a descending cellphone and the italian air force you might get the hang of it 😉

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

2 hours ago, Rodman said:

@ diceslinger hah... here is a lil breeze of layla for ya.

Excuse the performance a bit for my acoustic really needs a setup... the humiditychange or smthg created an action that is about 8mm on 12th... almost unplayable, but still with the help of the chirping crickets, a descending cellphone and the italian air force you might get the hang of it 😉

That looks like some fine vacation playing!  Love the ambiance and the phone that clearly needed to show us the trees.  I notice you are playing the Dm chord at the 5th fret, I can't decide if that is easier than in the first position.  You certainly make it look easy.  You capture the laid-back rhythm of the song, love it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

It's kinda sad that except me, only Diceslinger played this on Lead... Well, as part of a competition with myself, I tried a Score Attack.

20210729215346-1.jpg

And good attempt in Score Attack on Bass.

20210728210854-1.jpg

Ah so close platinum...

20210728210743-1.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mikson said:

It's kinda sad that except me, only Diceslinger played this on Lead... Well, as part of a competition with myself, I tried a Score Attack.

Well, tried it on lead several times. Still seeing a sea of orange and very little purple. An epic track, just a little advanced.  Time to take it in small sections.

Edited: well, I ran it at 100% and a slower speed. I think I got every bend wrong. I'm going to claim that my guitar kept going out of tune when I used the tremelo bar and I really need a roller bridge. But honestly - for the last several bars of the song every note was right, so it isn't really dropping out of tune, isn't intonation, doesn't need a roller bridge to work with the Bigsby. But I'm saying it anyway. Darn hardware. Couldn't possibly be my playing. Those bends were right! (yeah, right)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikson said:

Oh man, I forgot it was gog too. Have to give it a go now.

oof, underestimated this.
fczQ2tl.png

sa time.
TmzbeQZ.png

12 minutes ago, Anitomer said:

i will play this maybe a few more times just becuase i really want to pass @ coldrampage 😞

Time to up my game.
uEOmf0C.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

g16RXze.png

this might be my limit

KqrqqhT.png

this part and the next one (the same thing on the 2-3-2 g string) are too hard for me, do you play the 7 dstring with the 3rd finger and 7 a string with the pinky?? I feel like i need a few hours on this in riff repeater which sadly i probably wont be able to do this weekend.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anitomer said:

KqrqqhT.png

this part and the next one (the same thing on the 2-3-2 g string) are too hard for me, do you play the 7 dstring with the 3rd finger and 7 a string with the pinky??

I play all the 7 fret stuff with my ring finger 'cus I'm a weirdo, I bar the A and D strings for the bit where the strings alternate. 

If I was to use my pinky finger I think I'd use it on the D string and ring finger for the A string.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1 hour ago, coldrampage said:

I play all the 7 fret stuff with my ring finger 'cus I'm a weirdo, I bar the A and D strings for the bit where the strings alternate. 

If I was to use my pinky finger I think I'd use it on the D string and ring finger for the A string.

yeah thats what i meant, mixed it up on my earlier comment by accident.

tried to bar with my pinky and it wasnt comftroble, if ill try again ill try to bar with my ring thanks dude

• Like 1

Managed to get 100% here..

j07QwiW.jpg

Those slides here... missed them every time...

XDUbv5C.jpg

This one is so fun... but rhythm changes are tricky...

8MVDWhs.jpg

few more playthroughs...

100% bon 1st try...

wXV4Q4L.jpg

I had the time to play it only twice, but could do better...

mZUoH5b.jpg

This one is so fast and cool to play on all paths...

57fAupz.jpg

also got 78 on rhythm, did not take a screenshot though... not worth it 😉

• Like 4

Cant get a good score on aka. What a life,

I hate playing it ..rhythm

spacer.png

Aka what life ....lead nice prefer the lead

spacer.png

And bass for fratellis . For a girl 

This is so much fun to play I cheated a little though and used a pick on this one. Soz .lol

spacer.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Oh man, I forgot it was gog too. Have to give it a go now.

oof, underestimated this.
fczQ2tl.png

sa time.
TmzbeQZ.png

Oh it looks like I rated the difficulty a little too low. However, it's hard to objectively difficulty rating of the cdlc we created 😉

• Like 2