Cold Suffocate - CDLC not working past tuning

Rmiller91

Question

Hey gents,

Really wanted to play a song one of the community members made called "Cold - suffocate"

The file is here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2zmxqk3w0jr68c0/AACNo5depLZ2kiRjQeRw_sGCa?dl=0&preview=Cold_Suffocate_v1_1_p.psarc

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/37157

Id love to repair or figure out how to get it working

I tried the CFSM but honestly all i did was use it, load it & repair all songs - still no dice on it playing

Cheers in advance 🙂

6 answers to this question

Hmmm it just hangs and does nothing once you successfully leave the Tune guitar screen.  The amp stacks show up on left and right and then the guitar scroll riff repeater thing never shows up & the music doesnt play.

Mine is version 1.1 for PC also.  I've tried redownloading it and removing it from the DLC folder.

I've played this song before. Which instrument are you using, and what mode are you playing in? I find there are some songs that are entirely broken for me (Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event by Deftones for example) when playing via one method, but they appear to work via another (for example, it might not work in learn a song, but may work in score attack). My personal recommendation is to update the song ID via the toolkit (you mentioned you repaired it already, is this the same thing?) and see if that has any effect. I'm not an expert on how RS deals with CDLC, so I can only really propose possible solutions, but I'm fairly certain the issue isn't the CDLC itself. 

4 hours ago, Rmiller91 said:

What does updating the song ID do?

AppID? shouldn't make a difference, if it's wrong it won't show up in game at all.

Since it seems to work for others there's probably a conflict with some other ID's on your side (dlc key or arrangement id). Check the duplicates tab in the song manager and see if there's anything there or just change the dlc key and regenerate the arrangement id's and see if that works. (Might also be caused if you downloaded it multiple times under different versions? not too sure)

Most of the time a simple repack in the toolkit will fix it too tho.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Hey Cold,

Thanks for the reply.  I used the CFSM song manager tool.  I found heaps of duplicates, fixed that.  Regenerated the arrangement.  No dice.

Ah well, Its really weird.  No other song does this. 

I do know how to play it without Rocksmith.  I guess i'll just have to live without

Thanks anyways 🙂