Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 403

Mikson

havn't been here last week and this week so far, got obssesed with learning all of The Poison by BFMV lmao 

sight read scores:

Lead Int

MRldriN.png

lead ADV

SvLGILb.png

Lead MC 

NXAFnuR.png

INT RHYTHM

143QBfc.png

maybe ill give some of them a few more tries

• Like 2

Have to agree with the post at the top . And coming from someone who has no problem with barre chords 

I put a spell on you is one hell of a workout. Should come with a health warning .lol

I got 89% but didnt have time to get a picture my hand was too numb .

@ kayteck - you and I are pretty close on CCR I Put a Spell on You! My middle son and grand-daughter are coming over after dinner, so I'm not sure. I might try a few more times after every one is off to bed. I'm not near competitive on beginner lead or intermediate bass - but I think you're ahead by a point or two on intermediate rhythm.

ummmmmm, don't improve your score on CCR. Leave it where it is. That would be fine. 🙂

And nobody else either, thank you. I'm not being sneaky or planning or anything like that.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, someotherbruce said:

@ kayteck - you and I are pretty close on CCR I Put a Spell on You! My middle son and grand-daughter are coming over after dinner, so I'm not sure. I might try a few more times after every one is off to bed. I'm not near competitive on beginner lead or intermediate bass - but I think you're ahead by a point or two on intermediate rhythm.

ummmmmm, don't improve your score on CCR. Leave it where it is. That would be fine. 🙂

And nobody else either, thank you. I'm not being sneaky or planning or anything like that.

don't worry 😉 i gave up... however the reason is poor recognition... i don't know if this is because of small inaccuracies in my play or rocksmith fault. i just gave up as after 2 or 3 passes my hand was to painful... random misses just made me quit. i feel like playing whole song on 100% but rs2014 has different opinion 😉

59 minutes ago, kayteck said:

don't worry 😉 i gave up... however the reason is poor recognition... i don't know if this is because of small inaccuracies in my play or rocksmith fault. i just gave up as after 2 or 3 passes my hand was to painful... random misses just made me quit. i feel like playing whole song on 100% but rs2014 has different opinion 😉

I had a lot of trouble with RS014 recognizing my high E string in D Standard tuning and in other custom tuning. I'm playing a Gretsch Junior Jet I and my son swapped in a Lollar P90 in place of it's mini-humbucker (it sounds really nice through the amp). My son left his PRS SE for me to mess with. I had no trouble at all with RS2014 recognizing notes. The neck on the PRS seems a little wider, flatter and very quick action. Strings are close to the fretboard all the way up the neck. I had my Gretsch set up - but the difference in necks and playability is huge! I'm thinking of using the Junior Jet for rhythm, E Standard and Drop D songs - and the PRS for lead. It really did make a difference. Although I have to get through this song and improve my score, and since it's rhythm I'm sticking with the Jet.

What type guitar are you playing?

15 minutes ago, someotherbruce said:

I had a lot of trouble with RS014 recognizing my high E string in D Standard tuning and in other custom tuning. I'm playing a Gretsch Junior Jet I and my son swapped in a Lollar P90 in place of it's mini-humbucker (it sounds really nice through the amp). My son left his PRS SE for me to mess with. I had no trouble at all with RS2014 recognizing notes. The neck on the PRS seems a little wider, flatter and very quick action. Strings are close to the fretboard all the way up the neck. I had my Gretsch set up - but the difference in necks and playability is huge! I'm thinking of using the Junior Jet for rhythm, E Standard and Drop D songs - and the PRS for lead. It really did make a difference. Although I have to get through this song and improve my score, and since it's rhythm I'm sticking with the Jet.

What type guitar are you playing?

i have very entry level yamaha EG012, which is very easy to play, soft and smooth, and also Ibanez gio GRG 170DX, which require more accuracy, but sounds so much better ;)... both were giving me roughly the same % score...

Improvements:

20210712203249-1.jpg

As for the bass, I can't come close to the result I achieved on the first try. I achieve 98.8% back then, but that was learn a song, now it's hard for me to get over 98%. @ jellisjenius - your score over 99% seems unachievable for me, really great score!

20210716230512-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

2 minutes ago, Telboy said:

@ diceslinger  did you manage to view them ?...... they are on the scoreboard....

I didn't....maybe someone else did previously.  No worries then.  I still get a "Something is missing" message when I click on the links, but the ones you just posted minutes ago are viewable.  Strange.

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet