Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 403

Mikson

2 hours ago, jellisjenius said:

Nice week, thanks @ Mikson ! I Put a Spell On You is a fun challenge on bass, really looking forward to practicing it...

Yes, agree! The bass part caught me right away when the first time I played it. Really good chart and really good song!

@ MaZtoR

Thanks for inviting me to R +, unfortunately when I click Confirm your participation in email,  next info is:

Something went wrong
You are not eligible to this operation

I don't know why I can't join, you can try send invite one more time or forget about it 😉

Another nice song  Tonight .

I just cant see what I am missing 

It may be the hybrid picking part??

lpoyuMS.thumb.jpg.32ddb81c55a58de84a806df9d447781e.jpg

Dres is such an awesome song having real fun on this one .

63m8Qq1.thumb.jpg.8e82183386f7c1d7f6fce105c4affe53.jpg

Going to have to run through Rr to see if I can improve these.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mikson said:

@ MaZtoR

Thanks for inviting me to R +, unfortunately when I click Confirm your participation in email,  next info is:

Something went wrong
You are not eligible to this operation

I don't know why I can't join, you can try send invite one more time or forget about it 😉

The invite got returned to me. So I invited you again with it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MaZtoR said:

First time picking up the bass in a few months time.  I always forget how fun it is.

I keep weighing between focusing on one instrument and one path so I can become more competent as a rhythm guitarist, or having fun and trying lead (where I am really bad) or bass (which is so much fun!). I know you are much more advanced than I am - but sometimes it is just plain fun to break out the bass.

• Like 1

Nice week.

Class...

W4MJUKd.jpg

I had a huge issue with chords recognition... it was like hit and miss... i am playing in tempo and i was getting feedback like: perfect; perfect; perfect; miss; perfect; miss; perfect; perfect; perfect; perfect; perfect; miss.... i was not changing hand shape during this or anything... i tried 2 guitars with the same effect.

fIcNE49.jpg

In this one i played few more times, but always missed a note or two here and there...

9xMDBIC.jpg

And now other songs:

Did not pay too much attention to it:

ojNnzy2.jpg

This one is so much fun... I suck in it but still...

xamFhQK.jpg

PnqxIkG.jpg

5tuWXZG.jpg

This one still too difficult...

CCa4e0N.jpg

• Like 3