CDLC Creation attempt freezes after tuning.

Nikola_Kesla

Question

I have created many CDLC's which did not have any problems. For my last 3 CDLC's, I have encountered a problem. They froze after tuning. For two of them I've managed to resolve the problem by adding a "count" rs phrase manually in EOF. But for the last attempt it did not work at all. I have all the files needed and all the programs updated. I will leave a link to all of my last projects files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a90f0ce49upxten/Iced Earth - I Died For You.rar?dl=0

Edit1:I have tried to repair phrases with Custem Game Tool. It said it repaired. The song shows up in the game but disappears when i try to click.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Nikola_Kesla said:

Thank you so much for your time. Your test cdlc seemed to work. But  when I try the same steps, it freezes again. The section thing didn't fix it too. Maybe the problem is with my dlc builder or eof. I'll try to reinstall them.

Ah it's probably a DD issue then. The dlc builder used ddc improver for DD and the toolkit doesn't, ddc improver seems to fix whatever the issue is.

Remove DD from the arrangements,  run them through ddc improver and rebuild it with the toolkit. I ticked the "Match phrases with sections" option, not sure if it's necessary.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I imported the psarc into dlc builder and rebuilt it, that seemed to fix it.
The underlying issue could probably be the lack of any sections, check section D of this post (or just shift + S on the beat and add a few)

Here's the file dlc builder generated if you want to take a look

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1 hour ago, coldrampage said:

Ah it's probably a DD issue then. The dlc builder used ddc improver for DD and the toolkit doesn't, ddc improver seems to fix whatever the issue is.

Remove DD from the arrangements,  run them through ddc improver and rebuild it with the toolkit. I ticked the "Match phrases with sections" option, not sure if it's necessary.

I've been able to resolve the issue by deleting everything related to EOF and redownloading. I must have messed the DD settings and I think that caused the problem. Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Well I had the problem once more but I've managed to resolve it. The problem was related to DD as coldrampage mentioned. I will post the solution step by step in case somebody has it too.
1)Process the .xml files with DDC Improver after saving EOF

2)Process the  DDC Improved  .xml files with the Toolkit DDC once more

3)Pack it with the Toolkit instead of the DLC Builder.

I know it is strange to create DD twice but it worked for me.