Export links/downloading of multiple files

Go to solution Solved by coldrampage,

Hi,
so I wanted to ask if it's planned to add the possibility to select multiple songs and then export/display the download links to all files.
Exporting multiple links would allow for easier downloading of multiple songs via a download manager.

I found this thread which goes somewhat in the same direction, but since I'm not in the Discord I have no idea what the consensus of the discussion was.

If you think a few clicks and some waiting is too tedious, you should try becoming a charter 😜

Charters have donated their time and talents to bring you all the CDLC on ignition, so be sure make them aware when you really enjoy a particular song/chart. You can always leave a thanks or a comment while it's downloading.

• Like 2

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Thank you for your non-answer. I never said it's too tedious, but I thought it would be a nice improvement in usability (especially considering the sometimes slow performance of the site).

Oh and no need to become confrontational just because of a suggestion. You don't know if I give a thanks on the cdlc I download or not so I think it's unfair to imply I don't respect the charters. 

• Solution
21 hours ago, Weazel said:

I found this thread which goes somewhat in the same direction, but since I'm not in the Discord I have no idea what the consensus of the discussion was.

Lack of api along with files being hosted on multiple different sites makes it fairly unlikely to happen for now.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                               "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

8 hours ago, Weazel said:

Oh and no need to become confrontational just because of a suggestion. You don't know if I give a thanks on the cdlc I download or not so I think it's unfair to imply I don't respect the charters.

Sorry you feel this way, as it's not what I was going for. I noticed that you had just joined a few days ago, and had only a few posts. 

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

11 hours ago, GetTheLedOut said:

Sorry you feel this way

No problem, I see that my post wasn't specific enough and that it could be misunderstood. I know that new people often are quick to complain, so I get how my post could be seen as another new user moaning about the site.
rampages answer was what I was looking for, so I guess we're done in this thread now. 😄

• Thanks 1