Help with Difficulty on Rocksmith

robertholloway2

45 minutes ago, robertholloway2 said:

I have Dynamic Difficulty turned off but It keeps changing difficulty back down to 0 whenever I try playing the song I uploaded (U2 - Touch), can someone help me with this?

You need to turn override to max on, otherwise it just freezes the difficulty to the current level instead of forcing it at 100% and disabling DD.
3GaYLHr.png

Looking at the song it still seems to be missing a lot of notes tho, but that's an issue with the tab not being very good. I'd use the other guitar track in the tab instead, but it still looks a bit off to me, maybe they need merging together?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

5 hours ago, coldrampage said:

You need to turn override to max on, otherwise it just freezes the difficulty to the current level instead of forcing it at 100% and disabling DD.
3GaYLHr.png

Looking at the song it still seems to be missing a lot of notes tho, but that's an issue with the tab not being very good. I'd use the other guitar track in the tab instead, but it still looks a bit off to me, maybe they need merging together?

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

On 6/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, coldrampage said:

3GaYLHr.png

Ok, so I fixed the notes and put them in the right spot, problem is notes keep disappearing and resetting to 0, I'll link it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9xsluje2kh2d81/U_T_v1_p.psarc?dl=0 

Any Clue whats going on? also there are three tracks: main Lead Guitar, Bass, and Palmed. Sorry if I'm bothering you I just would like help with this.

2 hours ago, robertholloway2 said:

problem is notes keep disappearing and resetting to 0

Doesn't seem to be happening to me, DD seems to be generated correctly.
Try forcing the difficulty to 100 in riff repeater (space in learn a song mode) or playing in hard score attack and see if it still happens

Ok, so I fixed the notes and put them in the right spot

Also there are three tracks: main Lead Guitar, Bass, and Palmed. 

Having a proper look at it, turns out the tab is completely screwed and the repeats/missing sections make it not line up with the song at all. It's also missing some of the outro. Can be fixed with a bit of copy pasting. I bet it's also why you had issues syncing it properly.

Here's a fixed tab and a properly synced eof project (with guitar and bass) for you to look over, might be a handy reference. The "Part_Real" .xml files are the new ones. "real_guitar_22" is the bass one, but you should just be able to open the .eof file.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

23 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Try forcing the difficulty to 100 in riff repeater (space in learn a song mode) or playing in hard score attack and see if it still happens

Having a proper look at it, turns out the tab is completely screwed and the repeats/missing sections make it not line up with the song at all. It's also missing some of the outro. Can be fixed with a bit of copy pasting. I bet it's also why you had issues syncing it properly.

Here's a fixed tab and a properly synced eof project (with guitar and bass) for you to look over, might be a handy reference. The "Part_Real" .xml files are the new ones. "real_guitar_22" is the bass one, but you should just be able to open the .eof file.

I Think I got it correct, copied and pasted the notes in but it might be incorrect (not sure) because level keeps resetting to 0, I'll try overriding it to max like you mentioned.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 8:17 PM, coldrampage said:

Does this work without the level resetting to 0? https://www.dropbox.com/s/73dvc1mzpp6tibk/U2_Fire_v1_p.psarc?dl=0

It works for a few seconds before it resets. Works fine with overdrive on.

Does this work without the level resetting to 0? https://www.dropbox.com/s/73dvc1mzpp6tibk/U2_Fire_v1_p.psarc?dl=0

It works for a few seconds before it resets. Works fine with overdrive on.

Works fine for me without any notes disappearing. (although the song is out of sync)

If you have DD on and miss notes it starts to remove them again, or maybe you didn't select the whole song in riff repeater before maxing the difficulty.
The skyline at the top should be solid purple if everything is max difficulty.
sASvew7.png