Artist Pages & Artist Search

• Administrator

We've launched the beta version of Artist Search and Artist Pages.

We plan on improving this feature but this has been a highly requested feature since we moved over to I4. 

• Record Pages (modal/full record) will show an icon next to the artist that will lead you to the artist page. 
  • The artist pages show the most popular CDLC, a list of all CDLC, and the latest releases. We plan on adding a list of albums each available artist has.
  • Artist Search will be getting Search by the beginning of the letter in the future, additionally with more filters.
  • All pages are subject to redesign and improvements.

This feature is available via the "search" menu. Any problems, questions/etc please use #artistpages-feedback in discord for now. 

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
On 6/8/2021 at 8:48 PM, Mordalin65 said:

Would be nice when you went back from an artist, that it wouldn't go back to the beginning

Just released an update to help this. If you search that query will now be saved. I'm working on getting the sorting by letter in the history as well. 

Additionally we added artist albums list on artist pages. We plan on improving this with showing links in ignition4 as well to those said results.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)