Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 398

22 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Impressive score, but to pass it you have to show screen with achieved accuracy. Could be with Learn a Song or Score Attack.

Oh Lol, well... It's my first time for participating, so... 😂

I've been playing this song for a while, that was my best score, but for some reason i can't get to anywhere near this anymore. Sometimes RS doesn't detect notes and chords that  I play, so it just counts it as m "Missed" note, even though I play the right note. But for what i've seen, i'm not the only one it happens to.

By the way, If I Had A Gun by Noel Gallagher was my CDLC, so thanks for sharring it, and i'm glad you like it

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Ls1997 said:

Oh Lol, well... It's my first time for participating, so... 😂

I've been playing this song for a while, that was my best score, but for some reason i can't get to anywhere near this anymore. Sometimes RS doesn't detect notes and chords that  I play, so it just counts it as m "Missed" note, even though I play the right note. But for what i've seen, i'm not the only one it happens to.

You can still show any score above 90% to get respect 😉

Ok, I am going to post some of my scores now, mainly from previous song tests.

Beginer:

20210506185527-1.jpg

Intermediate - This song probably waited years for choice, which was strange because it turned out to be very cool.

20210524192806-1.jpg

Advanced - good chart to play for me.

20210315201933-1.jpg

Masterclass - I really like it. This song is basically one long solo. It's hard for me to achieve high accuracy, but my playing doesn't sound too bad.

20210604222008-1.jpg

• Like 2

dkC2q5P.jpg

Im starting to think i bit off more than i can chew.. im having a really hard time with this song, i have to pick whether to focus on rhythm or lead this week cuz this will take a few days to 90%+ i think.. I will stick with rhythm for now cuz I am really bad at chords and those fast fret hand mutes, is there a secret for it? what do you guys do to frethand mute? just 1 finger?

• Like 2

Game doesn't like my D string much. Quite nice to play tho.
Wwv75vZ.png

Need to work on the orion chords, it's killing my fingers.
1AOwufw.png

I'll try guitar later, tabbing a song and cba to re-tune for now.

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

8 hours ago, Mikson said:

You can still show any score above 90% to get respect 😉

Lol I might give it a try later.

By the way, yeah sometimes RS has some bad recognition when U use capo. What I like to do in that case is to retune my guitar AFTER I attach the capo on I mean, literally retune my guitar by pressing the Space button while the capo is attached. It usually helps a bit. 

On 6/6/2021 at 8:04 PM, Anitomer said:

JQnoCKJ.jpg

huge leap from INT... im bad at sightreading anyway but this is some in flames\ iron maiden lead stuff.. hopefully i wont obsess over winning this and have time to play songs that i like too lol

This week you will stay in Intermediate Class on Lead path, because your score is too far behind in Advanced Class. You've leveled up on Rhythm, on Lead you can level up to Advanced next week if you feel you can do it.

Just had a chance to run all for the 1st time today.

Here are my initial scores... 

hope you don't mind I have copy pasted the songs list rather than print screens... these are initial scores anyway :))))

Lead Path:

Beginner:  Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun (3) - 84

Rhythm Path:

Beginner:  Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun - 74 - this one really sucks for me... very awkward chords here... for me at least

Intermediate:  The Company Band - Zombie Barricades (5) - 90

God of Rhythm:  Metallica - Master of Puppets Full Album (week 1 of 4) - 85 - ohh man.... my arm is so sore after this... and there is still bass to go through 😉

Bass Path:

Beginner:  Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun (3) - 98

Intermediate:  Frank Zappa/Captain Beefheart The Mothers - Muffin Man (6) - 90

Intermediate bonus: The Company Band - Zombie Barricades (5) - 98

Advanced:  Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower (7) - 82

Masterclass:  Klone - Fog (8) - over my capabilities...

God of Bass: Metallica - Master of Puppets Full Album (week 1 of 4) - 91 - my arm is even more sore... i am afraid my arm injury will be back after these 4 weeks 😉 

• Like 1

After a lot of practice... I didn't manage to improve the Muffin Man... 😞 It's a rather difficult song. Well a lot of it is okay easy, but to get it the final way, there are some rather difficult parts...

BTW... is it (relatively) easy to open the file and change a few notes/fingerings? I think some parts are played/noted wrong, and I want to change it, as to not get so confused when I play my own fingering with the shown dots.

The only song I managed to improve was the Zombie Barricades (and the mistakes were stupid...):

54C930039F065D137103C4095162940EBD084C4B

I also tried the advanced song, and I think I improved it a little, but didn't remember to shoot the screen(?). But I'm still below 90% and watching "my league" all scoring above 95% is actually not very motivating... (and also I really don't like the song very much). Yeah... I'm really complaining. 😞

• Like 3